Kim Runner @kimrunner
I don't know who needs to hear this but...

This journey has its ups & downs. It's hard & not for the weak. It's ok to fall down. Allow yourself to feel it, but try not to stay there too long.

Get out of your head and just breathe. Your thoughts aren't facts....don't let the 'unknowns' cycle through your brain and get the best of you!

You KNOW why you are here, that you're meant to be here.. You KNOW we win even though sometimes the questions & skepticism can sink in.

Do something to feel better & begin again tomorrow (or the next day if u need it). Even if it's small...try 10 different things if nothing is working - listen to music, text someone you haven't spoken to in a long time, organize your pantry, watch a funny youtube video, look at old photos, cross something off of your to-do list, make a list of things you're grateful for in your life, hug your kids, lean on someone here, go for a walk...whatever it is, just breathe & try to enjoy it.

And as always - You go
06:54 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
14 March, 08:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Aloha πŸ‘‹
One of the greatest things I have learned on this journey.
There are no mistakes
Only lesson to be learned.
There isn't just one way to achieve something.
There are many avenues.
Take one and hold your head high for the lesson you earn will be rewarding one way or another πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
14 March, 08:49
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Learn the lesson,
Earn the blessin' 🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 February, 06:23
😊Or get a doG😍
My animals bring me out of every funk I get myself into.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 February, 03:35
This feels like a kinder gentler way of saying " pull ur head out your ass, its almost go time" i keep seeing things commin from all angles...

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
27 February, 12:43
NCSWIC

IN my family too by the Grace of God.

I have dispossessed the enemy and taking full possession of the land God has ordained for me and my family and acting with full dominion authority and possession. amen.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
27 February, 12:46
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
ie. I have subdued and subverted the FOX; the wild beast has been captured and killed. Pierson v. Post.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
27 February, 12:16
Very difficult like you say , especially when everyone says it’s coming β€œtrust the plan” but there’s nothing publicly proves it. Most folks will not believe It until it’s public

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 February, 11:23
Wisdom of an Angel Kim! You always know just what to say!
Father in Heaven Bless You Always Sister!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
Hope You dont mind I call You my Sister! πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
You are a Blessing Here! ❀️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 February, 12:56
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Not at all Bev and ditto!
hope you have a great day.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 February, 07:01
TY Kim. I had a dark moment yesterday
when someone pointed out 'Why would
our new Rainbow Currency still bear
images of the Satanic Cabal?" ergo,
Statue of Liberty.

Still don't know answer but will wait 4
disclosure... maybe a demon slipped it in.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 February, 06:55
When there is FEAR, remember FROG

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real
Fully
Rely
On
God

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
27 February, 06:43
Thanks for this post - I needed it today - this war we are in is wearing on me - but once you know the truth about the children -it's impossible to stop - God Bless

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
27 February, 06:40 (E)
Deep Gratitude for posting this! I needed to hear this!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
27 February, 06:31
There’s the Keem β€˜fuck’ :)

27 February, 10:31
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
:)

GM Monk.
It's my current mood lol
hope you're well.

Love Life @FullwithHope
27 February, 05:05
πŸ‘ŠπŸ’˜πŸŽ€

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 February, 02:53
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Cam Mac @campmac111
27 February, 01:08
Much needed, thank you Kim.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 February, 12:58
Thanks Kim, that is truth!

Everyone gets tired.
Rest your brain from it from time to time,

Rest your body and soul for a bit,
then jump back in and let's ride.

#RideOrDieTime
#NOFEAR

https://youtu.be/U3sMjm9El...
Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway (Official Video) - YouTube

Music video by Tom Cochrane performing Life Is A Highway.#TomCochrane #LifeIsAHighway #Vevo

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
27 February, 12:53
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 February, 12:52
Kim this is exceptional & powerful. THANK YOU. Must say, been feeling this a lot in last few days. You said is best. Blessings back to you !

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
27 February, 12:50
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 February, 12:50

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 February, 12:49
Thanks for the reminder Kim!β™₯️

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
27 February, 12:30
ok

Ocean light @sarcasmfan
27 February, 01:10
In response Ocean light to her Publication
I have admired, you, darling, for years!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
27 February, 12:17 (E)
my brain tends to go to the "what if".........2 days ago i saw someone say "instead of asking what if state what is"............it's the little things that contain the most brilliance now and then........(this is a perfectly beautiful message, btw - thank you!)

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
26 February, 09:53
Took my grand to see a πŸŽ₯ today, Puss & Boots The Last Wish. SO many comms but more importantly was the message for children but for more adults today in our world. I encourage others to see it.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
26 February, 09:21
Thank you Kim! Blessings to you, we appreciate your encouragement more than we can say!

26 February, 09:33
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thanks for the nice words.
I appreciate you and everyone else on AU!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 February, 09:17
Thank you so much for this Kim...So well stated and very encouraging to help keep us Healthy, Grounded, Full of Light and Love through this fight....Love & Gratitude to you and for you!!πŸ’•

26 February, 09:33
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Same to you Carole! β™₯️

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
26 February, 09:02
UnVaxxed
unMasked
N still Not Giving a Fook
EnjoY Da ride
KeK
#KennedySunday
#returntocamelot
#returntoinnocence

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 08:21
Very encouraging post. Right on.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 February, 08:13
Thank you for sharing, I needed to hear this. As far as we've all come, all we've endured, and the community we've built here, it's a lonely road and low vibe thoughts do still creep in.

Luckily, we have amazing frens here, and an arsenal of tools to get us through the tough times. One moment at a time, one day at a time, that beautiful brave new world is just ahead. The harder the climb, the more glorious the view. We got this❀️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 February, 08:28
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ’—πŸ’—

America First @AmericaFirst17
26 February, 08:34
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
We are here for you. I can relate. I fight every day to protect my mind and spirit.

Yes, it has been a very lonely road the past few years being this awake and the people around me having no clue or care of what is going on.

Meditate, pray scriptures out loud, EFT Tapping, enjoying hobbies, going for walks......

Do whatever it takes to keep standing.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts