Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
VK Re-Tweet
Sometimes you can't tell the public the truth.

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
11:16 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 February, 04:08
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Your the a big part of the reason we are in this bullshit. Gitmo is too good for this fucking commie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 05:49
You know, when Obummer was first elected Nana seriously, REALLY thought that he was the antichrist.

Geez I have learned a lot since then!
Obummer is actually not smart enough nor is he even very high up in the food chain of evil.

Obummer
Clinton
Bushes
Soros
Rothchilds

These ppl are fookn pitiful puppets.

If we are to win this, everyone needs to realize that Bad ETs & AI are at the top of this chain of evil ruling Earth and always have been & from multiple dimensions then couple that with satan & real demons working with them from etherial densities.

Now maybe you understand the seriousness of the situation.
And don't even attempt to tell me any different because I have seen all of them myself.

The good news is that the Good ETs & God's Angelics have helped us this time & enough of us have awakened in time to take control of the consciousness manifesting the timeline.

Put FEAR in your backpocket & help us!
At a minimum you can HELP manifest a Divine ti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
26 February, 06:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Judge Joe Brown Drops Bombshells About Obama’s Past - YouTube

Who is Barry Soetoro? Judge Joe Brown talks about Obama’s involvement with the Bush family, his being the beneficiary of one of the top 15 richest men in the...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 February, 04:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Guns and fucking ammo don't hurt either.

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
26 February, 05:03
Didn’t the Press Sec. just do an “oopsy” and say Pres Obama instead?

Night Shift @kekerista
26 February, 01:12
I'm taking this as marriage advice.
Boy is my husband seeing the wife in full action the last 6 years.
Pretty sure he wants to run.
He just bought a motorcycle.
"There's your sign"

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
26 February, 01:00
They all are basement dwellers.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 11:38
MEMBER that blurb bout barry s making a tunnel from one property to the whitehellholehouse? THEN disappeared info? I do.