Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
26 February, 08:55
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Please share on all social accounts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 February, 03:37
Vril. Soul scalped mind controlled slaves....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
26 February, 12:32
What is he implying? What am I missing

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 February, 01:50
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
im missing something going to have to do some digging on this one

Soul Shine @soulshine
26 February, 01:53
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
He was responding to Bill Maher's, Feb 3rd, tweet and video:
"If you're part of today's woke revolution, you need to study the part of revolutions where they spin out of control."

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 11:07
Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down - US Army - YouTube

Dedicated to The United States Armed Forces..Song by Johnny Cash I Won't Back Down

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 February, 11:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
OATH

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 February, 11:04
THEN LET US BACK ON TWITTER E!!!!🔥

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 February, 01:51
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
i changed my email adress and got back on and im using my pocothunder name pocothunder123 twitter

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
27 February, 09:01
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
What I was thinking release the frogs!!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 February, 04:17
EM: "...the anti human woke virus..."

🎯