Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 1:42pm & 1:46pm Eastern...
08:03 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Tasha Cr. @Tasha
25 February, 01:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Cologne Cathedral, Germany.. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
25 February, 12:30
Just a guess

I fell that (subliminal) binaural beats help with 3rd eye activation, but the exact frequency depends on the individual

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
25 February, 08:34
What the f???
INCREDIBLE I TELL YOU!!!
That was the piece of the puzzle i needed. As again, thank you VK and thanks AU !!!

VK has the most cutting edge information masked as a simple guess, keep an eye out for this please!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
25 February, 03:58
Same place after WW2. It's only still there, today, because the alliance refused to bomb it. Thank them, while ask yourself? Who didn't die, because they took shelter inside?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
25 February, 03:51
Cologne Cathedral. The two toppings where late design, the original design foresaw two much larger spikes, but in the 18th/19th cent. they where already considered to high and too difficult to be done. Most of it's lifetime, the spikey toppings where missing..

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
25 February, 12:18
@VincentKennedy , when we were in Scotland and Ireland there were many beautiful old churches like this!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 February, 09:46
111%

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 February, 09:35
Gorgeous church!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
24 February, 09:38
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Yes Gene decode told us that. Organic apricot nectar I got it. Hard to find Very pricey!!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 February, 08:47
😄🔥💥💗💗

Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 February, 08:14
It started with dolmans, often called burial or ceremonial chambers but were indeed sound/vibration/frequency/lay line related. The older rounded arches I think made this effect, the old ancient ones like a Doleman would have. The newer ones for some reason went to the pointed arches and I am just guessing but think it did something with/to that system. The old cathedrals also were as deep into the earth as tall above ground and always built into bedrock like it's rooted there and always had a spring beneath at the center below. We hopefully get all this scattered information assembled into one reasonable and usable formula of true understanding someday soon.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
24 February, 08:13
So much beauty and imagination in the past. The longer on this path you understand what has happened with the food we eat to the educational programs to keep people in a fog and division. So very thankful for this platform to learn from everyone. I believe the best is yet to come. God Bless