Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Hope today's dose of beauty brought you a little cheer.
06:13 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 February, 05:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Very much, thank you. 🙏
The colours are stunning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
25 February, 05:35
Just Wow! Having just crushed my finger, reeling in pain, your photo’s literally made me escape, if only for a minute. I just need to thank you Martin, for always sharing such beautiful images. Sometimes we get caught up in the humdrum of our chaotic days. When I am done picturing me in that scenery, I often think about you sauntering through the streets, smile in hand. Waiting for that 3D shot that catches your attention. Excited that we will share that moment with you! It makes me happy. That right there is priceless! Keep shining my friend, you never know how your gifts impact others. Sending you love and light..always. God Bless 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 February, 06:52
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SIR FOR ALL YOUR WONDERFUL PHOTOGRAPHY

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
24 February, 06:43
The third photograph have a really nice fibonacci sequence vibe. Plus the stillness of the water with the raindrop is pleasing.

Dare I say watch the water? Haha.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
24 February, 06:41
Lovely and serene. Thank you. Now go eat!

Abbie Ostrem @Zuzupetal
24 February, 06:39
Love your photos, thank you martin, it helps so much.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
24 February, 06:39
Yes, it did! Thank you Martin.🌷

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 February, 06:29
❤️

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
24 February, 06:28
Thank you Martin! It sure has.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
24 February, 06:23
Yes it certainly did!! 😁❤️👏👏👏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 February, 06:22
I love #10
✨🌈✨

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 February, 05:33
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Me too. 😍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
🙏
(A dose of color badly needed.)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
More importantly, did it bring YOU some cheer?

🙏💗:)

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
Always, Martin. Thank you!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 February, 06:21
Awwwww darling these are beautiful 😍 thank you 🙏💜