Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Desperate Redditor Who Is A Doctor Complains About Getting Covid 6 Times Despite 4x Vaccinated

he's brainwashed and it's all bullsh#. His immune system did a class switch to igG4 and now he's heading toward VAIDS. at everyone trying to justify it in the thread. As the clown world turns.
03:41 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
24 February, 09:36
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
This is a mental illness. Chronic assholism

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
24 February, 09:42
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I like your verbiage. Chronic assholism made me laugh out loud. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 February, 03:55
Wow, an uninformed MD. In the ER no less. Scary thought. Hate it for him. Not that it would help at this point, but, he should be doing extensive research into his "condition".
Sad that so many have been conditioned this way. He probably has no clue covid tests are inaccurate too.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
24 February, 03:48
Your immune system is shot. IMHO it is because of the vaccines. I would seek help from alternative sources to build up your natural immunity.

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
24 February, 03:47
YIKES! boy that's some kind of special stupid!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 February, 03:45
He may be book-smart but he street stupid