John Burke @johnburke
24 February, 07:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 February, 07:34
In response John Burke to his Publication
Curious why VK bought a Tesla. With what we know about battery issues, mining issues, and fire issues...doesn't sound very sensible. Does he know something he's not telling us? Do we need to know? I for one would like him to elaborate on this. VK....any offerings?🎤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 February, 09:14
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I Read Somewhere that EV Batteries can be made from HEMP with Little or No Impact on the Environment and they would be Fully Recyclable

24 February, 09:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THAT makes sense then! And it sounds great too...maybe its why there's been pics of batteries that look organic in nature...and I think it was VK posting them. Of course we know, or at least expect, that Nikola Tesla technology will power our future vehicals...it would make sense. Thank u Robert, I hadnt heard that. 👊🤝🤍🏁🤍

24 February, 09:55
It's Also Possible to Convert Existing Engines to Run on HYDROGEN with the only By-Product being WATER.
Imagine an Existing Gas-Powered Vehicle that is Integrated into the Hydrological Cycle of the Planet

24 February, 10:00
Hydrological....thats a new word for me...so out of (curiometry) , I had to use parenthesis cuz autocorrect was fucking with my spelling...MAN I hate that!...where did it come from...or, like me, do u create words urself?😁

24 February, 11:07
I do Create Words on Occasion--like "TRANCE"-FORMATION: but Hydrological is a Real Word.

24 February, 11:22
Trance-formation...I like it! Well, I have always had a knack for "wordery" ....if thats not a word already, it is now! 👋😇🤍🏁🤍

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 February, 11:33
Wordery lol...
The art of being a word smith...

Yep!...lolol, u got it Charlie! On TS there's someone called thinkologist....I Love that name! Profile name is Thinkologist also...theres a pic of a lovely woman....but as we've established, ya neva' know! 👀😳😆🤣 Anyway tho "she" has some real long audio vids with hours of converstaions with Tore Says and I guess others as well. Thinkologist...is that a great name or what?!💯💥💯🤍🏁🤍
01:36 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it