Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
24 February, 07:08
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
That was not hillary it is a mannequin look at the movment not normal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 February, 06:41 (E)
This one and the notes they all got at old man bush funeral are the best!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
24 February, 06:33

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 February, 06:33
we didn't think of then - but "clone hillary"?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 February, 06:27
OH CUFFS>

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 February, 01:53
What are they trying to make us notice when they circle in red?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 February, 06:40
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Her arms are behind her like she’s handcuffed. When the other guy comes up and grabs her other arm it forces her to move like she is arrested here.

Sherry Slape @sslape
24 February, 12:42
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 February, 12:21
I love how they threw her in like a side of beef. I agree with the general consensus that it was JFK Jr. in the van. Or Vince Foster's ghost.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 February, 11:51
I wonder if I'll ever tire of seeing this? 🤔

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 February, 12:01
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😅 I know I don't!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 11:50
Using the Eastman Kodak 13 mo calendar, starting the year at 4/1, 2/9 = week 44.

[Next Week] 2/12
[Next Week] 2/19
[Next Week] 2/26

./Sync

💧 # 700 Feb 9 9:17:44

11/9#neverforget
9/17 > 17 = P.A.N.I.C.
Week 44

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 February, 12:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
👀