Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
24 February, 09:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 February, 06:36
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 February, 04:21 (E)
GM VK
8:07 > 6 > 222
Video :34 > 7

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
24 February, 03:50
Animals are a gift from above because they truly define the words unconditional love. 💕

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
24 February, 03:14

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
24 February, 02:15
I'm late today . Good afternoon VK😄

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
24 February, 01:23
The animals can teach us so much about acceptance, friendship, love and the peaceful power of touch.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 February, 01:14
Triggered a funny, Immediate recall.
Thanks for the flashback trigger, VK.

🥰💗💫

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 February, 01:12
💕

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 February, 01:04
OMG SO SWEET WE DONT DESERVE ANIMALS VINCENT! 😍🤩🤗

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
26 February, 07:04
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
They're the teachers I guess 🙏

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
24 February, 12:56
We can learn from our animals . My cats 🐈 love to cuddle and look out the window with my bearded dragon 🐉

Night Shift @kekerista
24 February, 12:46
Goooooood Mornin' to y'all

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 February, 03:56
In response Night Shift to her Publication
That’s one cute ass😘

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
24 February, 12:34
aw, kissy kissy :)
sweet babies

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 February, 12:33
Good Morning Sir !

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
24 February, 07:30
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
💖

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
26 February, 07:07
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
how beautiful
Fallow deer

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
24 February, 12:05
Oh... that was sweet. Today is a great day to have an awesome day! Good Afternoon to you!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 February, 12:03
Good afternoon VK and AU family

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 11:58
Good morning Vk!

Where we going today?

They must really be getting scared.
Had one messing with my dreams last night trying to trick me into writing down bad events.
As soon as I started to write them down I realized in the dream what was going on and called him out. He quickly disappeared and the dream ended.

I have had jumpers before but not trying to influence what I am doing, before they just wanted to get to information thinking I was someone else.

Must be bad if someone is worried about a crazy ol lady on AU.

We DO HAVE GREAT POWER to manifest together.
Write down and speak out loud good intentions, wonderful timeline events!

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
24 February, 11:58
Good morning VK and Family 😊! Sending love to you all ❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
24 February, 11:52
ICYMI

From Dan 🇺🇸🦅 on TS.

https://rumble.com/v2apnyk...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 February, 11:45
Morning!
😂😂

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 February, 11:41
Good morning VK!
Some of our teachers are the cutest!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 February, 11:34 (E)
Good Morning Sir....💖Love & 🙏Blessings to All

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 February, 11:21
At the center of everything....is LOVE.
😇🥰

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 February, 11:16
Good morning VK. Baby gorilla is in love. Love makes the world go ‘round. ♥️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 February, 11:16
Good Morning VK! Happy Freeday!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 February, 11:11
Good morning VK! I saw 2 Deer’s this morning, but I heard a coyote early this morning attacking something it was horrible the noise upset me and my cat

Quixote Weeun @QuixoteWeeun
24 February, 01:19
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
I worry about the coyotes too. We used to have a lot of deer and turkeys wandering through our back yards, but we haven’t had as many since the coyotes moved into the woods behind our houses.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 February, 10:52
(63’s are popping up for me ALOT lately)

Good morning VK!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 February, 11:13
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I keep seeing 47 over and over

I am Keri @Lionessheart
24 February, 10:49
Good morning ❤️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
24 February, 10:47
Good morning VK and Patriots ☀️💛