My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
My thoughts from the Superb Owl Half Time Show...
'the weeknd' was on q. It was a white hat scripted spectacle detailing:

-cosmetically changed zombies
-fallen angels
-tunnels and the underground
-crystal encrypted mssging
-Michael Jackson style(and the shoes!!)
-Q formation at the center line
-City skyscrapers that looked like tombstones
and...
-all the zombies were wearing RED COATS
COMMUNIST MUCH???
It was satanic and ritualistic, however, it was,
a white hat story.
Dont forget 'the weeknd' has been criticizing Hollywood and the music industry pimps for not being nominated
07:39 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
09 February, 01:09
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
i saw it ghis way too. glad to see this analysis thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
08 February, 12:52
The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Another Brick In The Wall @Another_Brick_In_The_Wall
08 February, 11:13
and there is a visual Q at start of HT show when the graphics pull apart.

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
08 February, 10:48
I recorded it so I can forward through to commercials and the 1/2 time show...haven't seen it yet...not sure I want to except to see what the talk is about....

08 February, 10:50
In response Grandma Jenn to her Publication
Well I shall await your breakdown of events

Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
08 February, 10:47
I have been seeing a lot of folks saying it was satanic but ive had this little voice inside of me that has said "not so sure about that". I felt he had signs of Q amd white hats too. Red jackets, laser eyes, the song "blinded by the lights", ..... I dont know, I can definitely see your point.

Save Our Freedoms 2021 @Savefreedom2021
09 February, 01:10
In response Suzanne Garrett to her Publication
same same same. yes yes yes. those red eyes just look like digital warriors to me!!!

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
08 February, 10:03
I didnt watch it so appreciate this so much! Symbolism will be their downfall.🙏🙏🙏

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
08 February, 09:43
The guy at the beginning Eric Church has made a track called MONSTERS!
https://www.songfacts.com/...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 February, 09:36
Announcers were horrible, wonder how much they were paid to push their comments

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
08 February, 09:32
OHHH SOOO COOL LOOK

I AM #FULL #retard A THE #Patriots IN #control ARE DOING A #Q - #Masonic -
#RITUAL
OF
#QANON

IN THE MIDDLE OF WORLD TRADE CENTER
BY THE VICTIMINS
SO COOL

TO PRAISE #KEK
NOT #HORUS
🙄
SERIOUSLY
THIS ACCOUNTS ARE PAYED

NOBODY IS SO RETARD EN 2021 TO BRING THIS PIECE OF CRAP SYMBOLISMO AS SAID THAT IS #Q

NOBODY ( AT LEAST THIS THEIR NEW JOB)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

08 February, 09:27
MY BALL ALSO ARE A #Q

NOT A #Q

A EYE OF HOURS AS ALWAYS

NOT EVEN #RETARDS BY HERE

DIRECTRLY PAYED DISSINFORMERS AGENTS

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
(3, 599 Posts)

08 February, 09:34
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
You have No independent thoughts!
Only Reposts where you attack independent thinkers. YOU ARE A FRAUD. I usually travel to Spain every year. I would like to come meet you. maybe we could speak or maybe not!

08 February, 09:22
#SuperBowl
#HORUS
#RITUALA
AS SAME AS EACH YEAR

NOT #MAGA

08 February, 09:24
💬

is #Masonic
#satanic

is #Masonic
#satanic
AS HORUS
AS USUAL
RITUAL SACRIFICIE
BUSSINES A USUAL
AS ALL YEARS

HAS CHANGED NOTHING
A EXCEPTION OF THE

FULL #retard LEVEL OF THE #FAKEASS #MAGA ACCOUNTS

AS HORUS
AS USUAL
#wwg1wga

#MAGA

#TheGreatAwakening

#GodWins

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

#thestormisuponus

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

08 February, 09:20
In response imat 2021 to her Publication
well
probably accurate

08 February, 09:19
i stat to think that people are not crazy

but are payeda agent to make become crazy cult

to the #MAGA remanents

in trap it in a RETARDED #Faith
nonsenscial
#CULT

maybe you are empty
or angry?

08 February, 09:17
#BULLSHIT
fake

arey you payed for say this lies ?

08 February, 09:19
you sir are fooked

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
08 February, 09:15
IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON! WEEKND WAS MJ

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
08 February, 09:10
My wife and I was saying the same thing definitely was scripted

Black Cat16 @joanieb
08 February, 09:00
I watched The Weekend halftime show a second time on YouTube this morning… Better sound better visuals I could actually understand the words and they were on the screen… Different impression...

Annie D-W @Annie172123
08 February, 08:56
I must be totally off with this, when i saw they were wearing jock straps as masks I thought it was Parodying the mask thing.

Donna Martin @Meme17
08 February, 08:55
Wow the shoes I noticed right away! They looked like MJ shoes.

08 February, 08:56
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
1st thing I saw

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
08 February, 09:13
In response Donna Martin to her Publication
cool. i watched in a restaurant far away view and picked up on the MJ thriller vibe then transitioned into what looked to me like halloween jasons! m

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
08 February, 08:53
Were there any white people in the half time show?

08 February, 08:54
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
yes

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
08 February, 08:52
The Weekend didn't get paid for his halftime performance.

He actually paid 7 million dollars of his own money to be there.

08 February, 08:53
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
If thats true it says a GR8 DEAL

Jim McG @jimmcg1
08 February, 08:57
Maybe those cosmetically changed zombies were the patients from the London Olympics opening ceremony where, according to fact checkers, the many kids in hospital beds definitely did not predict Covid, and Voldemort and other demons were definitely only in it to take away children as a literary reference, and not anything linked to genuine child trafficking. They were definitely just reading bedtime stories - that picture of Captain Hook by a child’s bed and the reference to Neverland were definitely not about pedophilia. These lights were definitely not Covid.

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
08 February, 08:48
well said!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
08 February, 08:48
its all quite interesting

NEXT STOP... ANDREW @Mrdrewent
08 February, 08:39
Also more friendly Weeknd vibes for you....
The Weeknd was the Official Song of Wrestlemania 36 in.... Tampa Bay last year.
It was cancelled and they are back again this year... in Tampa Bay... The Weeknd doing the music again, Wrestlemania 37
I agree White Hat operation.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
08 February, 08:44
In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication
Thanks Andrew!

molly danless @Swandive
08 February, 08:34
Red Coats is a company that is a shell company for CYA...remember the Blaisey Ford chick. her Daddy worked there

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
08 February, 08:32
You missed the giant word "SATAN" that flashed on the screen....?

08 February, 08:34
In response Cathy QDell to her Publication
subliminal spooking

Melanie Hite @Muhmelx3
08 February, 08:28
I love your theory!!! I too noticed alot of satanic symbolism, especially at the halftime show. but then i found it odd The Weeknd was dress as MJ, a white hat who had to hide in fear and fake his own death. I wouldn't be surprised if The Weeknd is in fact MJ. That was my theory i went to sleep with lastnight 😂😎

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
08 February, 08:40
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
He sis a little of the moonwalking too couldn't help himself.

Richie Richard @Richie
08 February, 08:52
In response Melanie Hite to her Publication
He seemed to walk just like him. If you notice in the last number his steps were one in front of the other, the way MJ walked in Thriller. It was not a normal walking gait. Granted it was a musical production.