Rosanna417
True American Patriots 2022-2024
More ways to try and kill us....
11:57 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 February, 02:58
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Its in many foods and its LOADED in pet treats etc....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
23 February, 01:56
What products aren't poisoned?! My gosh!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 February, 01:43 (E)
My kid's dr. prescribed that to my kid. We came home, read about it and used it to clean the toilet.

Pink Totter @Totter
23 February, 01:20
PEG with different numbers after are in many products including allergy pills, shampoo and soaps. Read the labels... you find much more than you bargained for.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
23 February, 12:53 (E)
"If It's On The Shelf
It Must Be Good!"

"If It's On TV
It Must Be True".

Yeah...I Don't Use OTC.

I Am Constantly Saying
"Did You Read The Ingredients, Bad Ingredients, Leave It On The Shelf! Read Labels, Be Informed."...

Thanks To "Smoothie King"
Not Using Bad Ingredients
SK Has A Compilation Of
Terrible Chemicals,
Artificial Additives, Food Enhancers Called The
"No-No List".

Humans Should Never Ever Ingest, Eat, Should NOT Use On The Skin, Should NOT Use On The Floors, Furniture, Clothing.

"Smoothie King" advertises on War Room Steve Bannon.

Thank You Steve For Sharing Another Great Client/Products.
💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕

Here IS Their "No-No List":

https://www.smoothieking.c...

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
23 February, 11:59
Yep. I have had a convo with my mechanic hubby about this. He even talked about the chemicals at the Ohio train derailment that he said those chemicals are also found in freezant for ac in automotive that are extremely toxic