Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 February, 03:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
223223 evenπŸ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
24 February, 11:54
....and it's my birthday as well... 😁

The world is reversing the spell... πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
24 February, 07:37
Why is Gold DOQ gone? :)

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 February, 03:21
Great day for reversals!!

Night Shift @kekerista
23 February, 02:48
your posts don't come up in my feed at all.
how do we fix that?

Johnny β‚Ώ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
23 February, 02:10

10Δƒ c̄❓ @10ac
23 February, 01:37
223 x 2

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
23 February, 01:10
5.56 mirrors .223 LOL!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
23 February, 12:36
Afternoon all. πŸ€— Hope it’s a good one for everyone. Seems a bit odd to me…something’s off kilter but I can’t put my finger on it.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 February, 12:22
😊😊 😊😊 😊😊😊

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
23 February, 12:12
Thank you. It's becoming a bang up day so far.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 February, 11:53
.223 IS A MIGHTY ROUND

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
23 February, 11:53
.223 IS A MIGHTY ROUND

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
23 February, 11:48
Happy 23.02.2023 Patriots πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 February, 11:47
Merci πŸ™

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 11:45
OK Nana is now certain, idk yet what timeline we jumped to but none of these dreams are mine!

NONE!

Things have been different from time to time thro all this but NEVER, EVER this different.

These dreams are from another NANA.
They are not bad dreams, they are just not mine, I do not recognize any of them.

Mostly same family
ENTIRELY DIFFERENT timeline.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 February, 12:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I had some strange dreams last nite that seems off! like I was in them but with nobody I knew doing a job I never did!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
23 February, 02:06
Well, the good thing is that we started dreaming again. I had this weird dream a long time ago and one night there was this dream again: At 'Tell-a-Mar'
I remember this weird dream I had in younger years. It was a very clear dream and there was this man that looked like a farao of Egypt.
He was under a construction of large wooden timbers, and he showed me a handheld light.
Told me he was watching the light with a 'water clock' to count the time for their passing over.
He was counting their time. Ab-U-sir: the window on the side to watch the light. He told me that the place was at 'Tell-a-mar': 'the hill near the lake or sea side'. The timber looked like the basic construction of the piramids.
He had little lights placed on the positions of the important stars in the sky. With the 'water-clock' (it was a forerunner of the Hour/Horus glass) he counted the time it took for the stars passing over it. πŸ‘‡

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 11:39
Yeppers, walked into the gun store and told the man I needed a pistol to carry around in my purse and something for the apocalypse.

Walked out with THIS and a 9 Glock.

.223 Ammo'd up!
(2) inflict maximum pain (23) on
terrorist intruder zombies!
From a distance!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 February, 11:43
Speaking of the 2nd Amendment,

https://youtube.com/watch?...
This British Woman is 100% Correct on The 2nd Amendment... - YouTube

#british #woman #secondamendment #amendments Subscribe to my Secondary channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEPohtPdCW0pOUhbFi6WHQCOPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER ...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
23 February, 11:19
😎12/21

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 February, 11:01
Millimeter.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
23 February, 10:24
Let's get this show on the road Doq !!!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 February, 10:23 (E)
Happy Day Doq! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jacobus Vandervlis @jacobusary
23 February, 09:21
And happy .762 to you!😊

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
23 February, 09:17
Im your Huckleberry 😍

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 February, 09:08
Good morning, Doq.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
23 February, 08:09
Today's actually a double tap doq... 02/23/2023

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
23 February, 07:43
Good Morning DOQ πŸ•Ά

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
23 February, 08:49
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Mirror 223 322

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
23 February, 05:36
I have plenty of boxes of .223! Waiting to be called
To duty

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
23 February, 05:29
hehe

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 February, 03:44
What do you think [they] have planned today 322 mirror. ????

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 03:35
Focus on Hussein.
Revelations coming very soon
https://qposts.online/post...

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 03:37
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Reminds me of A DoQ+ style of post..or DJT:) πŸ˜‰