Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 February, 02:36
Happy .223 Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 11:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
OK Nana is now certain, idk yet what timeline we jumped to but none of these dreams are mine!

NONE!

Things have been different from time to time thro all this but NEVER, EVER this different.

These dreams are from another NANA.
They are not bad dreams, they are just not mine, I do not recognize any of them.

Mostly same family
ENTIRELY DIFFERENT timeline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
I had some strange dreams last nite that seems off! like I was in them but with nobody I knew doing a job I never did!
12:22 PM - Feb 23, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 09:06
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Was it in a past life setting and environment? or did everything look to be future?
I have learned over the years in dreams and visions to pay particular notice to clothing and other things that relate to what time period.

When dreaming I try to remember those things as soon as I wake up and record them otherwise I will just forget.
Same for the visions.
it is more difficult in dreams but I have gotten to where many times now I can "know" that I am in a dream while I am in it.