Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 07:07
How bad does it have to get for the normies (on both sides) to get pissed? Are we close yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
22 February, 11:51 (E)
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Frens, we can not ever, ever, ever allow ourselves to fall back asleep, again.

I don't know how I would make it through this awakening and fighting in this war if I did not recite daily prayers. Also, watch my doggie videos. LOL. I'm serious!

It feels like I'm on a completely different realm of existence as I go about my day to day. Like I'm just an observer watching zombies all around me.

Some with masks on (Yes! 3 years later!). Most
with their face in their phones scrolling social media mindlessly - checking out the fake breasts and plastic booty's. Zero clue that the WAR TO END ALL WARS is happening!!

And, a group of soldiers are online sounding the alarm and hit regularly with battle scars!!

The only thing that keeps these warriors going is daily prayer and doggie videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Talked with a friend today, mostly catching up with "real life." Then the conversation turned to politics, briefly. He brought up JB and said how much he admires him. Said people should leave him alone, that he's doing everything he said he would do as president. I tried to say something, but then he added, "Even if it's not what you wanted, at least he's doing what he said." I was just plain stunned, and he wouldn't hear an opposing view. He also said that "no one wants to know what's going on in DC" and how we all just want to live our lives and stay out of politics. He also said he doesn't watch the news hardly anymore because he can't take it. But when he does, he said he likes to catch bits from many sources, and said Fox News is what caused him to realize what a good job JB is doing. 😑
01:39 AM - Feb 23, 2023
In response America First to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
23 February, 09:23
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
They have done an incredible job brainwashing the masses into total zombies who want to be fed what to think.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 February, 12:51 (E)
Ugh that’s disturbing!
Thank GOD you are here and have been blessed with the Divine Wisdom to know, eyes to see and ears to hear 🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 February, 12:41
Yuri Bezmenov's warning to America (Reaction) - YouTube

The BEST way to support my work is by joining https://gothix.locals.comMerch: https://nosysknows.com/gothix BTC 32gdRw9ibGk3cVVEXdbLhPG1ezKvVSyC8SContact: h...

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 February, 03:08
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
That was excellent! Thank you!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 February, 10:58
AND that's why I have no friends. FFS.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
23 February, 12:41
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I know your pain....

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
23 February, 09:49
I think we ALL have friends who are unfortunately suffering from a total "disconnect" with reality and try as we might to bring them into the light, they simply refuse to see! I have planted many "seeds of thought" but so far, not seeing any sprouts! We just have to keep moving forward and hope they catch up!