Kim Runner @kimrunner
How bad does it have to get for the normies (on both sides) to get pissed? Are we close yet?
07:07 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
24 February, 01:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yep, having a tough time today. We talked about timelines and wondering if the end had already happened.

I've only been at this for 2 and 1/2 years and I know some have been going longer.

It's exhausting some days trying to stay focused on the idea of we've already won.

We have moments of wishing the end would come so we can move onto the next point.

We've been doing the prepper thing for long years now so it is nice not being scared. Sometimes we just get tired.

Blessings to all.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
24 February, 01:06
Normies are still under a spell, the break still hasn't occurred. MSM still needs to fall and the sleepers need to grasp what Smith-Mundt allowed. I think they are starting to see the lies but it's not enough. Nuke scare, stock market crash, banks shut down, no power, no water, etc. Sadly, I think it will have to be all of it, in rapid fire succession for the break to occur. That means more pain, not just for the normies, but for us too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 February, 01:34
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I'm sorry but this is totally unacceptable. All you need to do is take those military folks that stood with President Trump in the White House and give the American people a download. The Media has committed treason. If our government can take over our laptops and phones, they can take over the media. Haven't the Senior Citizens been through enough??? They took jabs that can potentially give them strokes or heart attacks and then the plan calls for more chaos??? My main concern is for my mom and for the elderly and the people just getting by one day at a time. Doing it this way seems to be much more damaging.

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
24 February, 12:29

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 February, 06:18
Well, if it's anything like my friend I talked to yesterday, he is mad. But he's basically mad that people are giving JB a hard time. LOL. He thinks he's the best president we've ever had. Seriously.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 February, 06:12
I think a lot of people are pissed but don't know what to do? We are not organized...No one wants to go protest alone...They did this on purpose...We can't even form a small group of 2 or 3 people...Our families and friends think we're wack! Can't fill a small car like minded brave people to go protest let alone form a militia. But that's what needs to be done...How in the hell did Brazil do it? Get all those people to hit the streets?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 February, 06:09
Right??? Normies seem complacent now..just where[they]want them.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
23 February, 05:59
!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 February, 12:55
I think the normies are possessed…not sure if it was something in the v-ax, the music, the sound waves [they] put out there through movies, tv, etc. - something is controlling them

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 February, 06:14
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Agree 100% but something is also keeping us from forming large groups/protest groups in the thousands but that's what's needed! How did Brazil do it?

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
23 February, 11:15
There's more concern for the sleepers than those of us that are awake and suffering financial and emotional distress. Good people are being destroyed, no hope for MSM to wake them up.
Collapse the stock market and close the banks.
Maybe getting punched in the face is what the sleepers need.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 February, 10:59
Lots of things intensifying this year.
The Fed and the reserve note must die.
Economy crash.
Threshold of nuclear war.
More drip disclosure.
Families of vax injured and killed will become more and more angry and start calling out officials by name.
More sabotage from commie infiltrators.
MSM exposed?
Gonna get ugly.
This war is brutal. Clean up will last for years.
Hold fast.

Nada ... @Nada
23 February, 10:57
no idea how close we are, but we’ll know when the time comes

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 February, 12:36
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Still makes me think of war games...
Want to play a game?
Global thermonuclear war...

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 February, 09:29
Wakey wakey

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
23 February, 09:25
Just wait till March. March Madness.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 February, 09:30
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Courtney ! I have a list of Delta Q drops for March it is gonna be madness for sure so excited .

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 February, 12:58
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Interesting you mention March. I was reading that a huge astrological shift is happening at end of March. The last time something this magnitude was the start of pandemic
It will be global

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
23 February, 09:21
Bigger "scare" event? I feel they will have to seeeee it on MSM. 🤷‍♀️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
23 February, 09:12
Don't ask how bad....I've found that when you ask such questions, you get answers.
Ask for supernatural smelling salts to wake them up, in Jesus name Yes and AMEN

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
23 February, 04:21
I think air raid sirens and Russia and China hanging up on us would all that's needed to wake up the sleepers.
I wish it would happen now because the sleepers I know are not paying attention to train derailments and factories burning down. The Biden voters Unknown that spewed the most hate at Trump are not saying a word about Biden being a disaster.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
23 February, 12:46
MSM needs to fall first

Philipp Anon @gigu
23 February, 02:25
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
right

again yesterday:
putin this a******
Me: I don't see it that way and countered.
one of 2 people then ran away i don't want to hear that.
so it went also the last 2 years concerning corona. the same person: yes that could not know our government yes.
Me: yet, there were many people who already knew everything in the spring of 2020. but they were censored.
they watch MSM every night.
You can't reach people like that.

America First @AmericaFirst17
22 February, 11:51 (E)
Frens, we can not ever, ever, ever allow ourselves to fall back asleep, again.

I don't know how I would make it through this awakening and fighting in this war if I did not recite daily prayers. Also, watch my doggie videos. LOL. I'm serious!

It feels like I'm on a completely different realm of existence as I go about my day to day. Like I'm just an observer watching zombies all around me.

Some with masks on (Yes! 3 years later!). Most
with their face in their phones scrolling social media mindlessly - checking out the fake breasts and plastic booty's. Zero clue that the WAR TO END ALL WARS is happening!!

And, a group of soldiers are online sounding the alarm and hit regularly with battle scars!!

The only thing that keeps these warriors going is daily prayer and doggie videos.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 February, 01:39
In response America First to her Publication
Talked with a friend today, mostly catching up with "real life." Then the conversation turned to politics, briefly. He brought up JB and said how much he admires him. Said people should leave him alone, that he's doing everything he said he would do as president. I tried to say something, but then he added, "Even if it's not what you wanted, at least he's doing what he said." I was just plain stunned, and he wouldn't hear an opposing view. He also said that "no one wants to know what's going on in DC" and how we all just want to live our lives and stay out of politics. He also said he doesn't watch the news hardly anymore because he can't take it. But when he does, he said he likes to catch bits from many sources, and said Fox News is what caused him to realize what a good job JB is doing. 😑

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
22 February, 11:04
What's VK's APL at?😁

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
22 February, 10:57
The ignorant are getting more ignorant by the day! Seriously, in all of our faces now, really no excuses!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
22 February, 10:49
Many are not paying attention. Many are not on TS or any type of social media to get alternative viewpoints or real truth. As long as they can still go to work, school or travel, they are not feeling or seeing the damage being done. Many good conservatives watch Fox News still so I think that’s why J6 vids were given to Tucker. It will piss some but things need to get worse, much worse like no jobs, no $$$, no food, a near death experience so to speak. So Frustrating for us that know what’s going on, but feels Like we have to suffer twice…watching everything that has happened since 2016, & now watching & waiting for the rest to wake up - painful. It will take something very profound for sure.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 February, 10:47
Doesn't seem that we are very close, as of today experience. So frustrating. Reasonable people, just unplugged.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 February, 10:35
They will have to feel massive shortages...being scared and not knowing up from down to wake the masses...MSM is not helping...feel like as soon as that falls everyone will have eyes to see...especially if they release the frogs like me on Twat...truth overload incoming

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 February, 10:30
Wait until food shortages are happening…VK fasting feels like training.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 February, 10:35
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
I figured there was something message like with his fast.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
22 February, 10:23
Wish and hope we are there but waiting?????

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
22 February, 10:20
The people I talk to are totally miserable, they know how bad it is and really feel buyers remorse...

But they also have Absolutely No Idea of the Facts or everything else that's going on that's not on MSM or even FOX....
Even when you tell them, show the proof of videos or articles they really don't believe it because that's not what TV is saying....
Also I know a lot that aren't on any Social Media site either.

They're not willing to make or take the time to look things up cause they're too busy trying to just survive, plus the information war back and forth has got them very confused on the reality of it all...

Starting to feel like this may just go on forever if no changes in MSM or a scare event to really shake the dead...😔

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
23 February, 08:19
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Talked with a few awake others on this after prior post and they stated that now they keep faith in God, but they have however lost any hope in the Republican Politicians (even since the House Majority) and especially in any Military action against the fraudulent election.

They say it's just gone on too long now, too much BS info from MSM and it seems that those in charge just want to keep kicking the can down the road until the next election which without a fixed 2020 election will be fraudulent too...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 February, 10:09
9.79999999 ...usually I round up, so...pretty pissed. 💯💥👋🧐
It's a good thing I'm all out of crack...tends to wind me up a bit!👀 🤭🤍🏁🏴‍☠️🏁🤍

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
22 February, 10:06
Good question, Kim.
WHY aren't people pissed?
What's it going to take?
I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone... x10.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 February, 09:54
I feel we still have bigger scare events & markers coming...going well into 2023. Pissed levels rising & more awakening everyday this shit show continues. But who knows, one day at a time😜

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 10:05
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
100% - at least we are in the right year now lol