Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 February, 02:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yes. Can feel the frustration !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
23 February, 11:36
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Night :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 February, 11:34
Interesting…cuz I’m at 10.5000😘

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 February, 09:57
👊🏼🇺🇸🐸🙌🏼

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
23 February, 08:05
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😁❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 February, 08:32
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Vibing!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
23 February, 09:30
💧954 Mar 17, 2018
Next week.
BOOM.
BOOM.
BOOM.
Q
🙏💥💥💥💥

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 February, 12:33
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Think Mirror
💧459 Dec 25, 2017

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
23 February, 07:36
223 day

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 February, 07:23
9.54/10
9.54 > 9:9 > 18 [R]
54 >< 45
9+5+4+1 = 19

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 February, 12:30
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 February, 12:36
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
💧19

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
23 February, 07:05
@kimrunner THAT finger on the light switch reminds me off South Africa....total darkness facing us here. The TRUTH about Andre de Ruyter is NOT what MSM said. But we all here on AU knows it. I pray and believe he is in good hands now and safe. Have a blessed day to you.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
23 February, 06:39
... but in all fairness
I'm much madder than vk 🤣
He's so chill... I've been at 10 for awhile and I'm slowly inching past it day by day!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 February, 03:38
what happens when it hits 10/10?

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 February, 10:58
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
His exact words "It never hit 10".
To me, it was not a typo or mistake- he was saying from a futuristic point of view.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
23 February, 12:08
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

The Aye Up Duck @AyeUpDuck
23 February, 12:45
Quack.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 12:48
In response The Aye Up Duck to his Publication
that 21 has been everywhere lately!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 February, 12:38
Maybe stop at 963

Reverse 369