Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
https://t.me/BrutalReality...

Pray for Pennsylvania. Lived by the train since 2009 here & as a kid since 1985. Never heard them cutting the rail when the rail is brand new. Filmed them today, Wednesday, February 22, 2023. They saw me & left quickly. Then a helicopter came & had a light so my camera couldn’t pick it up. 🤔 praying I am just being on high alert from the daily derailments.
08:52 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 February, 09:10
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
In addition to this post you shared from Telegram via Brutal Reality, the EXACT same post is on gab from "JaneMia" on gab, as if it were her own. Her account is private and it says "parody" under her name. Is there truth anywhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 February, 09:40
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I am taking this video at face value. I dont know about anything on Gab or a parody account putting it up. It seems though that the video is from a man and the parody account looks to be a woman..IDK. But you are correct, there is SO much disinformation going around that it will make your head spin if you let it. I guess my best advice to anyone is, watch, listen but dont take too many things past face value. We were told we are watching a movie and I pray that is true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
23 February, 07:10
Why would they be doing that to train tracks?

23 February, 07:12
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I am not knowledgable on trains but I would imagine that by putting a gap in the rails, you would be able to cause a derailment.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 February, 03:26

Montana Ford @Montanaford
22 February, 11:50
Well done my fellow patriot!!! This here is what we all need to do!!! When we see something, RECORD IT AND POST IT!!! GET THE WORD OUT!!! Bad things are happening to our beautiful country, our world, fellow Americans and humanity as a whole!!! This is one way we can come together and take it all back!!! God Bless You!!! 🙏🙏🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 10:58
It's disturbing that they left quickly after they realized you were watching their activities. Great job documenting unusual activity! God bless you!

America First @Realdeal
22 February, 10:47

23 February, 07:06
In response America First to his Publication
WOW!!!!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
22 February, 10:45
They're blaming Trump for deregulation the railway Co's. 🙄, another boomerang will clear all that up. 🤍🏁🏴‍☠️🏁🤍

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
22 February, 10:33
Well done. I also saw 14 injured at Ohio metal factory explosion.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 February, 10:04
Well done patriot we all must keep our eyes open and head on a swivel. Evil is everywhere these friggin demons are desperate . WWG1WGA

23 February, 07:08
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
And when we see something try to record it and get it out there for ALL to see....

Praying Psalm 37 @Psalm37
22 February, 10:01
I live in PA. What part of PA was this?

23 February, 07:09
In response Praying Psalm 37 to her Publication
IDK, I posted what this guy put up there along with all the information he posted.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 February, 09:22
Good looking out! You have put it on blast. If there is a train "accident" in the next few days,we will know

I am Keri @Lionessheart
22 February, 09:02
Protection prayers and love!
We got this! 🙏❤️✌️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 February, 09:01
Nancy Drew of Pennsylvania you are, good job! Yes, praying nothing nefarious here.