Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
22 February, 08:52
https://t.me/BrutalReality...

Pray for Pennsylvania. Lived by the train since 2009 here & as a kid since 1985. Never heard them cutting the rail when the rail is brand new. Filmed them today, Wednesday, February 22, 2023. They saw me & left quickly. Then a helicopter came & had a light so my camera couldn’t pick it up. 🤔 praying I am just being on high alert from the daily derailments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
Why would they be doing that to train tracks?
07:10 AM - Feb 23, 2023
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
23 February, 07:12
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I am not knowledgable on trains but I would imagine that by putting a gap in the rails, you would be able to cause a derailment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
23 February, 07:17
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I wonder if you could send this to your sheriff? Preface it by saying not sure if this is nefarious but wanted to bring it to your attention to check it out?