Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
22 February, 08:52
https://t.me/BrutalReality...

Pray for Pennsylvania. Lived by the train since 2009 here & as a kid since 1985. Never heard them cutting the rail when the rail is brand new. Filmed them today, Wednesday, February 22, 2023. They saw me & left quickly. Then a helicopter came & had a light so my camera couldn’t pick it up. 🤔 praying I am just being on high alert from the daily derailments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 February, 09:10
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
In addition to this post you shared from Telegram via Brutal Reality, the EXACT same post is on gab from "JaneMia" on gab, as if it were her own. Her account is private and it says "parody" under her name. Is there truth anywhere?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
I am taking this video at face value. I dont know about anything on Gab or a parody account putting it up. It seems though that the video is from a man and the parody account looks to be a woman..IDK. But you are correct, there is SO much disinformation going around that it will make your head spin if you let it. I guess my best advice to anyone is, watch, listen but dont take too many things past face value. We were told we are watching a movie and I pray that is true.
09:40 PM - Feb 23, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 February, 09:42
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Well said, thank you.