Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
24 February, 01:46
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Add to the above... household cleaning supplies, air fresheners, laundry detergents and fabric softeners. Allergic to most of them. Scented products are the worst.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
24 February, 01:22
I was 16 when I saw through that bullshit they tried to give me. Boys didn't care if I wore make up. They just wanted me to laugh at the funny stories they told and for me to be friendly. To have fun. I saw that. This world is evil and wants to destroy women. All geared up against women's fertility. They did a great job. I refused to be their toy girl. I feel for you guys not getting the love and care from a real women. We wanted to give it to you. The world got in the way. We all lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 February, 12:41
Thank you much! Good to have this info all in one place.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 February, 12:31
Nail polish remover is another one

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
22 February, 03:40
Thank you! Sharing with friends right now

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
22 February, 03:36
Bubblebath can be another really bad one. Typically full of sodiym laureth sulfate + others. Let's sit & soak in a cancer causing ingredient...