Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
My home town on SF Bay Peninsula is without power since a giant wind storm yesterday. Prayers for my
mom who needs a CPAP medical device for sleeping. She had to wake up at 4 am when it ran out of charge. They luckily have a small solar charger but the skies are sketchy at best - chemtrail crazy yesterday. We know why they want to block the sun. HAARP in action. This article was from last night but my dad says they are still at 75k without.

https://www.rwcpulse.com/r...
12:16 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
22 February, 02:33
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
We're up the coast at the OR border - have had snow all morning and we're 5 minutes drive from the beach. The surf is so loud it is vibrating our house. Really odd weather. More snow coming tonight too.

Hope the power gets back on for your mom, but I think we are being hit again tonight with another strong wind and storm front... Let her know so she's prepared for it.

I keep wondering about HAARP too. We've had Canadian geese flying north for 3 weeks, ALL the trees are in full bloom, all the bushes and shrubs are covered in new leaves, everything was pointing to an early spring and out of nowhere this storm hits packed with snow down to sea level... In the 10 years I've lived here we had snow once, it melted on impact with the ground. This is not only sticking, but freezing over making solid ice on every surface. Old timers here say they haven't seen this before... HAARP.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
22 February, 12:53
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 February, 12:25
Sending prayers for all who need them. 🙏🙏🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
22 February, 12:24
Prayers they get the power going for you!