Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
08 February, 05:55
In response Dee West to her Publication
And you are legally allowed to leave your job because of not wanting to take the shot. No job is worth your health. It's not worth woking at a job that doesn't respect your rights; no paycheck can pay any of us enough.

Between religious and medical rights being infringed upon, I see a lot of lawsuits coming in the future. Some days I wish I was a lawyer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 06:12
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
Agreed, but if you're a nurse & have been all your life what do you do? Seems we are 'over a barrel' as the saying goes! Thanks for your sound advice though, much appreciated post.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 February, 06:22
It is a choice and you can take them to court. This is not for your health or anyone elses. it is sbout their control and agenda. It alters your DNA. if you are giving this shot to people you are intentionally harming or killing them. This is where you have to take a stance or be held accountable.

Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 06:31
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
No I don't give shots but the NHS will insist that you get the vaccine or lose your job & at 56 it's not that simple to find another one, especially at the moment, but thank you for your valued post.

The while system is coming down. You can take your knowledge and use it for good. You can easily become a health coach or something in the holistic realm. Med Beds will be the future. i am not sure how all this will be coming about but i am sure if you pray on it you will get answers. If you havent already, do your research on it. It is freaking scary. ALSO think of it this way, it will keep you earth bound. 3D is earth bound 5 D and higher is where God wants you to be. Look into Ascension. You are here which means you are waking up or have woken up. This is where you have to let go....
06:58 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 08:22
I've be been a buddhist for more than 30 years now, I meditate daily & I am really aware, especially of the current paradigm shift. I am also a counsellor & hypnotherapist, so it's not that there is nothing else I can do. But I am a palliative nurse, so that has been a vocation........to give it up may as well be death to me, it was & remains my mission this time round, it's what I came back to do, take individuals through the 'death' experience. But thank you for your valuable post. I think the whole of the UK will be vaccinated or black listed from any jobs, unless you're self employed.

08 February, 07:00
of earthly things. So many agendas attached to the vaccinations. I Know people got into the medical field for the right reasons. It will may not be an easy choice but it will be worth the stance.