Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
And you are legally allowed to leave your job because of not wanting to take the shot. No job is worth your health. It's not worth woking at a job that doesn't respect your rights; no paycheck can pay any of us enough.

Between religious and medical rights being infringed upon, I see a lot of lawsuits coming in the future. Some days I wish I was a lawyer!
05:55 AM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Dee West to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KallixTheGreat in this post can reply
Dee West @Lilli
08 February, 06:12
In response Kallix Great to her Publication
Agreed, but if you're a nurse & have been all your life what do you do? Seems we are 'over a barrel' as the saying goes! Thanks for your sound advice though, much appreciated post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kallix Great @KallixTheGreat
08 February, 06:16
I hope that not all medicine-type jobs would be like this. Perhaps something more private sector? Where there's a will, there's a way. I belive you are brave and wise enough to trust yourself during this more difficult time! Have a great day

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 February, 06:22
It is a choice and you can take them to court. This is not for your health or anyone elses. it is sbout their control and agenda. It alters your DNA. if you are giving this shot to people you are intentionally harming or killing them. This is where you have to take a stance or be held accountable.