Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
23 February, 10:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
As long as we remember the "God" of the Bible is NOT The Creator of all!! A mistranslation of the Hebrew word, "elohim"(plural), tricked us into thinking that!! Check out Paul A. Wallis on YT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
22 February, 09:27
for those who are thinking, who's that guy: = Adam Curry . . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
22 February, 05:21
similar story here.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 February, 04:43 (E)
Jeremiah 11:9 Find a Matthew Henry Commentary. Start there

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 February, 04:36

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
21 February, 10:44
Christian is the new punk

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 February, 04:57
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
😆🤣😍🤩😁

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
21 February, 10:25
I kinda did that. I wanted to know why people were moved the way they were and why they had faith. I wasn't an atheist, I just never invested.

Truly, it's worth it to invest in any meaningful relationship.