has a tunnel entrance
[confirmed by Gene Decode 3 years ago]
& most likely every rail yard..."

Pray Army Girl & Yorkshire Lass are correct
& that the toxic waste crash
in East Palestine, Ohio
is a FF & White Hat Rescue Op 💥

theyorkshirelassnews

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
15 February, 02:50
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That was my first thought too! I did deep research on the Railroad a few years ago, and yes, the rails were laid over the tunnel lines. Bet you, John Kerry (the Forbes family) in the end, will be in the paperwork of these foundations (as in physical land foundation).

Palestine - PALATINE. The Palatine Immigration here in early 1730's or so, that was a special group of people, good group. Lineages matter here. Ohio/Penn these were your first/near first landowners, also, these were the Protestants who fought the Catholic Church and who really founded Christianity in this country (they rode on horse town to town). Trump, Presley's, many other family names first came here then from the Rhine area. These were also your musical instrument (pianos/violins) makers of the highest quality. They too, original makers of Penn Dutch furniture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
This has been my life every day, 24/7 since 2012, prior to that to 2002, I did it part time. I can't quit HIM! *God School that He doesn't allow you to leave until you're prayer is answered.

To know the Heart of God & to have a Pure Heart was my childhood prayer (that's a key to all right now). I had no clue what my life would entail due to those 2 wishes. I had to feel what I didn't know, pain. I had to see the bad within the good around me, meaning hearts.

Patterns. Everything is a pattern. Past/present/future is parables/signs/wonders. Same days throughout time used over and over. You learn to know them & their history in detail.

I found the Trump/Presley/Kennedy (#KING DAVID lines) connection when I STOPPED & took a minute for myself doing my lineage. I had to read the entire Trail of Tears, no really, the entire history of America/US & dig for all those "knicknames" my parents used as all had them due to the naming system each ethnic group had per their traditions. 😘
04:43 PM - Feb 21, 2023
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MBJ8388 Hearts4America, click on at the bottom under it