Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
21 February, 11:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
this has "the future proves the past" all over it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 February, 08:28
🤣😂🤣Accidentally on purpose.

Decoded this the other day.

Shall we play a game?

28:06 break for commercial

Love the backdoor that was installed. Access to everything.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

[They] think WE don't know what they are doing or how to expose what they are up to.🤣😂🤣

Love watching them be ACCOUNTABLE to GOD for what they are doing.

Judgement Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 February, 08:39
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Then today decoded my previous post with VK's post.

VK's TS

Q 220
Reminder.
Unclassified setting.
Monitored and analyzed in RT.
Future answers past.
Q

I just said at 3:10 PM 2/20 "Love the backdoor that was installed. Access to everything."
That was my RT analyzation I did yesterday, not classified.

My decode ended up being the 4 year delta.

ALL ACCESS!

wht 2.0 @wht
22 February, 01:09
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
"Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil" Prov1:24-33

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 February, 04:08
Storm clouds are popping up all over, it would seem.

GEORGENEWS, [Feb 21, 2023 at 1:47 PM]
https://oversight.house.go...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 February, 09:38
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 February, 04:02
Whoops. ;)

They who have it all control how, when, and what is released.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
21 February, 03:10
Accidentally?

The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 February, 12:12
Drop 576

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 February, 02:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Fascinating! NoSuchA run by mil. (i know well). Across the pond: Chess moves were made, Putin entirely different mode, along w/ Xi. AND Nato is not having a good day.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 February, 02:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Show time.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
21 February, 12:07
Hmmm ... I wonder - did some insecure gender bender leave it unsecure?

I left my van side slide door open last night
😬 gapping open for 11 hours
(Thank God it didn't rain & that I live in a super secure environment) I came out of the situation with no issues other than self admonishment.

Shit happens - sometimes for the worse.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 11:43
Where can we find them Johnny?
That should be interesting reading!😊

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 February, 11:00
Funny 🤣, Not Funny! When I read this, all I could see were Patriots hacking into the Pentagon and opening up the Flood Gates! 😂

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 11:00
Accidentally you say?