Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
BEST SUPERBOWL COMMERCIAL EVER !!
MAKE IT GO VIRAL... SHARE, SHARE, SHARE !!
06:28 AM - Feb 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Lori Fisher @BugsNP
10 March, 10:24
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Incredible YES!!!! AMEN, AMEN AMEN! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy Eck @Gatewaytogold
10 March, 10:16
Wow i ❤️ that!!!🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 February, 12:59
The Greatest Super Bowl Commercial You’ll Never See
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Macker35 Macker35 @Macker35
08 February, 10:32

Macker35 Macker35 @Macker35
08 February, 10:31
Amazing...gets you going...WWG1WGA

Deb Bie @DebBie7
08 February, 10:04
😃

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
08 February, 09:30
Did this air during the game? Can't find it online anywhere else. Thank you for posting. :)

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
08 February, 11:58
In response Letitia Harris to her Publication
I did not see it air

USA DAR @buffaloalum
08 February, 09:17
This is awesome. Was it really aired? O skipped the Super Bowl this year.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 February, 09:04
wow --amazing commercial ----I also loved the superbowl opening --singers were great---was very Patriotic and no blm or kneeling nonsense......🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸🙏

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

LadyQ 3535 @LadyQ3535
08 February, 08:25
This commercial is great. Did see 2 "Q" s during the game that mirrored themselves when they were discussing a play in the first quarter...

Hardy Boyz @Veritas_Vida
08 February, 08:06
i watched it for any cues, never saw this commercial.

Scouts Mom @ScoutsMom
08 February, 07:06
🤯 That was amazing! I couldn't bring myself to watch the "game."

Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
08 February, 07:00
I don't remember seeing this commercial. It would have been PRICELESS had I seen it!!

Linda Johnson @Lindaj56
08 February, 06:53
Fantastic! I wonder how this made it through the Super Bowl ghoul censors? I didn't watch but heard it was disgusting from the get go. #TrumpRevival

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
08 February, 08:40
In response Linda Johnson to her Publication
If it was intended for the normies thats cool, but for us it was a slap in the face. Not cool. only warched half-time and it just made me disgusted.

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
08 February, 06:51
Did they run it

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 February, 06:41
Really great commercial!