The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 06:19
OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

What can I do to fix this???πŸ™‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 February, 06:24
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Having trouble with the like and re-post button too😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 06:26
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Seriously I can't take it anymore... The flipping makes me feel sick to my stomach and the battery drain is terrible... I'm soooo bummed...What has happened to our beautiful Family site???😩

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
I've been thinking for the last week, is it by design? To make the move to Twitter easier or prepare us for VK's departure? I may be taking my conspiracy nature too farπŸ˜•I'm literally only checking in these days. I miss it!!
06:42 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 07:00
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
You could very well be right, only problem for me is Twatter won't let me get back on any of the 3 other accounts (one being my Business Page) I can only lurk and view, can't post, can't comment, can't share, retweet, can't even like a post, nothing... so If AU keeps acting up and I can't do this anymore, I will not be able to communicate with you all, and you are my Fam....πŸ’“

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
21 February, 08:46
SameπŸ₯²I’m only on AU briefly now. Spending most my time on telegram and Rumble