The Qake Lady @QakeLady
OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

What can I do to fix this???πŸ™‹
06:19 PM - Feb 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
21 February, 11:49
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I am on twitter also. I go back and forth. Twitter does not have the content I find on AU. Twitter is still being censored quite a bit. Better than it was before, but twitter jail is still a thing. Lot's of people's personal thoughts and the same retweets of the latest happenings, it's fast, but in my personal opinion, it doesn't hold a candle to AU! But it's nice to have best of both worlds..

Note: My remedy to avoid the "spinning" is when I tap on "following" and select an anon, I don't use back arrow to go to another anon. . I tap the "three dots", hit "following" again, and select another anon. That method avoids the "spinning" on my phone and I just have a free Verizon Android phone and no cell signal. Have to use wi-fi at home. AU is gold! Don't abandon. Hold the line!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 February, 04:13
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
Yep, I agree...I am starting a new Twatter account and staying here as well.. I'm going to be LadyQakeThe on Twatter...

Look for me soon.. LOL and thanks for the advice..πŸ™ŒπŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
20 February, 09:03
Did u ever consider that the glitching is intentional the timing it is suspicious at best I can only guess as to why but truly have no clue . I still believe that everything is done for a reason and pray someday all the questions we so desperately think and wonder about day in and day out will be answered πŸ«ΆπŸ™πŸ«Ά

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 February, 08:02
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Yes, it has crossed my mind a few times since the upgrade...just don't know the reason yet, but I'll stay as long as I can.. Praying God shows us everything.. Have a blessed day Fren..πŸ™πŸ’ž

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 February, 07:39
V2 is also very slow and glitchy. I think it's the beginning of the end here. I see the same 5 posts repeat when I scroll and I follow 1,721 people.............?............ZZZZzzzz This has been challenging and a lot of effort for minimal interaction.

The last update is looking like a controlled demolition.

Try to find a way to get back on twit if you can.

VK made a post about not being around much since his god died, because AU was tied to his doG. I think it was a com, maybe AU died in a way too, not needed anymore, perhaps the credits are soon to roll.

I still log in every day and will for as long as I can.

I love you allπŸ™πŸ’›βœ¨ and lets Keep on looking and moving on up up up no matter what.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 07:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I've appealed my twatter account(s) 4 times since last Nov... Nothing but a reply email that they are looking into it....(rolling eyes)

I'm tempted to just crate a whole new account...I think you are right about AU, and VK....and many who used to be on here... I see the same posts too but they flip so fooking fast...LOL.πŸ˜‚
Love you sister...see you on Twatter (and on here until we just can't take it anymore)πŸ’–

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 February, 07:15

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 07:24
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
TY GeorgeπŸ™Œ...I'm on the V2 now, it still stalls and spins but at least the feed has stopped refreshing so fast..😝

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 February, 06:59
I feel this must be intentional which means we are close to something. I feel they are trying to slow our roll so that they can manage how the information gets digested by normies once the flood starts. One think I find helps is working on both versions old and new. If one stops working I go to other.It is still cumbersome but you can get a few things done, Hold the line but I don't know for how long.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 07:04
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
OK, I'll try,... and don't think you're the only one with that train of thought... cuz you're not.. LOL I just can't get onto any of my old Twatter accounts back so no Fam communication there either... Boooo

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
20 February, 06:30
https://v2.anonup.com/ - it’s the former version…no flipping!

Nancy Eileen @Nanaof8
20 February, 06:40
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
thank you soooo much. just switched and it's working better. Still no copy/paste of memes but we'll see.

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
20 February, 06:30
https://v2.anonup.com/ - it’s the former version…no flipping!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 07:02
Really?? Do I have to sign out on here and close then just log in again on the other link?? TY TYπŸ’—πŸ™Œ

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 07:12
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒYOU da best!! It's working and I did have to relog in but lucky for me I remembered my info.. LOL LOLπŸ’•πŸ˜‚

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 February, 06:24
Having trouble with the like and re-post button too😭😭😭

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 06:26
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Seriously I can't take it anymore... The flipping makes me feel sick to my stomach and the battery drain is terrible... I'm soooo bummed...What has happened to our beautiful Family site???😩