The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 06:19
OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...😓😓😓😓

What can I do to fix this???🙋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
20 February, 06:59
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I feel this must be intentional which means we are close to something. I feel they are trying to slow our roll so that they can manage how the information gets digested by normies once the flood starts. One think I find helps is working on both versions old and new. If one stops working I go to other.It is still cumbersome but you can get a few things done, Hold the line but I don't know for how long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
OK, I'll try,... and don't think you're the only one with that train of thought... cuz you're not.. LOL I just can't get onto any of my old Twatter accounts back so no Fam communication there either... Boooo
07:04 PM - Feb 20, 2023
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it