The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 06:19
OMG... I used to LOVE it here, but I am getting sooooo tired of the flipping feed and the slowness loading and it drains my battery... HELP!

I LOVE my AU Fam, but I'm seriously having a hard time being on here anymore...πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“

What can I do to fix this???πŸ™‹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 February, 07:39
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
V2 is also very slow and glitchy. I think it's the beginning of the end here. I see the same 5 posts repeat when I scroll and I follow 1,721 people.............?............ZZZZzzzz This has been challenging and a lot of effort for minimal interaction.

The last update is looking like a controlled demolition.

Try to find a way to get back on twit if you can.

VK made a post about not being around much since his god died, because AU was tied to his doG. I think it was a com, maybe AU died in a way too, not needed anymore, perhaps the credits are soon to roll.

I still log in every day and will for as long as I can.

I love you allπŸ™πŸ’›βœ¨ and lets Keep on looking and moving on up up up no matter what.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
I've appealed my twatter account(s) 4 times since last Nov... Nothing but a reply email that they are looking into it....(rolling eyes)

I'm tempted to just crate a whole new account...I think you are right about AU, and VK....and many who used to be on here... I see the same posts too but they flip so fooking fast...LOL.πŸ˜‚
Love you sister...see you on Twatter (and on here until we just can't take it anymore)πŸ’–
07:51 PM - Feb 20, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it