Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 February, 12:51
I know this is going to sound ridiculous but AU reminds me of my doG so much. It was part of my morning ritual login in AU with her by myside.

Its why I have been less active here lately.

Thank you all for being Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 09:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Sorry for your pain VK.

They are not just inanamate objects like some ppk think, they are souls that we are tied to, imho.
So the loss in our hearts is very real.

There is another doggy out there just waiting on you now to be ready.

A whole new experience awaiting, an excitingly different one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Oh yes that is so very true,
I am the dog that is new!
I am a soul that's been rescued,
To share love my folks are due!
❤😇🥰
09:34 AM - Feb 20, 2023 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
20 February, 10:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
💖Precious 🤗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 February, 09:44
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Awwh what a sweetie!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 February, 09:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you, yes he is. He is a rescue. He spent his first year of life tied outside. Now he gets to run free hiking in the forest every day. 😇 He was a mess, not socialized. It took a lot of patience and training, but now he is a happy, content, loving dog. I enjoy training dogs so to see the change in him is very rewarding. His name is Cooper. 🥰