Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I know this is going to sound ridiculous but AU reminds me of my doG so much. It was part of my morning ritual login in AU with her by myside.

Its why I have been less active here lately.

Thank you all for being Family.
12:51 AM - Feb 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
23 February, 12:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK I hope you can help me or I should say, put my mind at rest. I have to travel by car from Idaho to Nashville at the end of March and return home mid April. I'm scared to death to be on the road during these crazy times. My 3 year old Grand Son is having his 3rd open heart surgery. Please say a prayer for all of us.
Thank you VK.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
23 February, 12:40
VK I hope you can help me or I should say, put my mind at rest. I have to travel by car from Idaho to Nashville at the end of March and return home mid April. I'm scared to death to be on the road during these crazy times. My 3 year old Grand Son is having his 3rd open heart surgery. Please say a prayer for all of us.
Thank you VK.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
22 February, 07:24
" 'Twas heaven here with you "
💙

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
22 February, 10:28
💜💜💜

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
21 February, 10:51
Love the capital G. 😉
IYKYK

Green 8700 @Green8700
21 February, 10:27
VK she’s still with you! I promise!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 February, 06:35
❤️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 February, 06:21
I don't know who you are VK or if your even real, but losing a dog is one of the most heartbreaking things I've had to endure. Many times. God Bless. 🙏

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
21 February, 04:48 (E)
Sending prayers to you. I understand where you’re coming from. Sometimes it’s good to take a break from it all. I’ve had to do the same. It’s good seeing you on Twit also. But this is home for me on AU. 🙏😊

Lura Temesy @lmt16174
21 February, 04:09
Aww. Sending you love, comfort, peace. Prayers for you.

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
21 February, 03:41
Waiting for your next post, thank you for all you do.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
21 February, 02:09
We all love you VK, and feel for you. We know that pain too, & hope it eases a little more each day.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 February, 10:19 (E)
crying like a little baby at work not a good look. Have a feeling this is going on right now for you VK and every person thats gone through this. Pup in training
https://www.youtube.com/sh...

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
21 February, 10:07
❤️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 February, 09:35
I am so sorry VK for your loss. I understand this pain so well.😭Sending you a big hug.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
21 February, 08:57
🕊🙌🏼💖🙏🏼

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 February, 08:54
❤️🤗 hugs

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
21 February, 08:42
Does not sound ridiculous at all ! Have a blessed day

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
21 February, 08:37
I am having the hardest time getting AU to work for me. Like your old companion doggie, I feel like AU is slipping away from me and I can't get it back no matter how hard I try.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
21 February, 08:23
🙏💔🙏
Been there, feel ya.
Miss your presence here.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
21 February, 08:05
I’m so sorry VK… I know it’s hard. I think about my dogs that have passed. 😔💔

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
21 February, 08:03 (E)
Hey VK....
Maybe time to think about getting a 🐶??
Not a replacement just a new Family member.
Asking for a Friend😉💕🐾

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
21 February, 07:45
Family is Everything. And We All We Got:)

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
21 February, 07:22 (E)
Its not Ridiculous in the slightest .... WRWY VK

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
21 February, 05:19
❤️🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
21 February, 05:09
Praying for you to find peace! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
21 February, 01:53
♥️♥️♥️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
21 February, 01:10
Thank You Vincent being With us 💖💖💖

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
21 February, 12:25
I’m sorry ur sad. Do you want a new best friend? We have 4 week old Shibas…they are smart, sweet & loyal.

21 February, 12:29
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Darker boy!

21 February, 12:56
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
FYI- I’m not trying to sell you a puppy…I’m offering to GIVE you a Shiba Inu. Your posts have helped me through some tough times…I’d love it if I could help you. 💞❤️‍🩹🙏