Soul family.
Love you.
Appreciate you.
Thank you
07:45 PM - Feb 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 February, 08:37

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
As long as u all would still be friends if there was no anonimity. Appearances sometimes change that. It's partly why I use real pics. Imo...anonimity is a drag for those of us who prefer REAL relationships with a feeling that we know who "our friends" are...and they know "who" i am. Would I judge u by ur appearance?...no, I would know u better tho. And I would Trust u more. Have I been judged by mine? Yes. And those aren't my friends. Those who know me AND still Love me...are Golden! They rock!!! Two cents for the kumbaya moment. Keep it real anonomous anons. Sometimes ya cant even tell if it's a man or woman. That ain't cool. ...ok, two more cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
19 February, 08:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Why is it not cool whether you can tell if its a man or a woman?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 February, 08:31

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Bless you for sharing this: I'm sure it speaks volumes to most of us. Love and appreciate you too!!!!
This is not the easy path, but we really have no choice. Glad to have found my organic tribe 💞💓💖

19 February, 08:33
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Love this.
Thank you for sharing.
We are who we have been waiting for.
Pleasure to be connected with you.
Thank you.
Shine bright
💜🙏💜

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 February, 08:22

Well said, My Multi-Dimensional Brother!

19 February, 08:30
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Blessings.
You love
May life force be with you.
💥🙏💜

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
19 February, 08:22

Well Said, My MULTI-DIMENSIONAL BROTHER!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 February, 07:53

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️