Law & Physics @physics171
19 February, 07:45
💜💜💜
Soul family.
Love you.
Appreciate you.
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
As long as u all would still be friends if there was no anonimity. Appearances sometimes change that. It's partly why I use real pics. Imo...anonimity is a drag for those of us who prefer REAL relationships with a feeling that we know who "our friends" are...and they know "who" i am. Would I judge u by ur appearance?...no, I would know u better tho. And I would Trust u more. Have I been judged by mine? Yes. And those aren't my friends. Those who know me AND still Love me...are Golden! They rock!!! Two cents for the kumbaya moment. Keep it real anonomous anons. Sometimes ya cant even tell if it's a man or woman. That ain't cool. ...ok, two more cents.
08:37 PM - Feb 19, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
19 February, 08:42
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Why is it not cool whether you can tell if its a man or a woman?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 February, 08:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
To be respectful it doesn't. To be honest it doesn't. To be Trusted it does. Would I speak about certain things to either a man or woman, depends doesnt it? From what my sons generation has learned: There aren't any women on the innernet. Cuz ya see, anonomous accounts can not always be Trusted...and THATS what we need...Trust! I have no idea what u are. Does it matter? To me, it will some day. Why?, cuz I may wish to discuss something with u that I may not be comfortable discussing with a man OR a woman. Then it will matter to me.

19 February, 08:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I can't reply cuz my responses are disappearing.