Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 February, 10:46
Is it all lies?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
18 February, 03:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What are the 3 LTR agencies doing?
Why? Money - Land.
How can they achieve their goals?
Bigger picture necessary here.
Distraction? Yes
Accident? Don't think so.
True story? Yes.

I live just south of Columbus off the beaten path. Lived here since '94. I also have a creek on my property, I've built a waterfall with the boulders seasonal floods bring to me. I can take a small piece of shale from my creek, no bigger than a laptop screen, place it on a bed of coals and it will burn for 30 plus minutes. Smells like burning rubber. When it is done burning, it looks like a piece of sandstone, no longer black. The pic of the cliff is shale too, and this Utica and Marcellus shale formations, over 8 thousand ft deep goes from Cleveland to Cincinnati, the whole distance of Ohio. Do I know what's up? Can't say I do, but it would appear they are after the land. Ohio is rich in natural gas and untapped oil. More than they'd admit.

https://www.gem.wiki/Ohio_...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Watching to see if their magic is working.
08:04 PM - Feb 18, 2023
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lukenda Mira, click on at the bottom under it