Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 February, 09:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have questions: But where was this TikTok video taken? Anyone can edit videos.
Benny Johnson was in east palenstine handing out $1000 cash to the people that lives close to the wreck site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
20 February, 03:20
Seizing toxic lands is their Agenda according to Agenda 2030 land development. Government will seize the land and make people move.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 February, 03:02
Inception level smoke & mirrors

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
20 February, 12:26
This is quite a thread.
I live in Ohio.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
19 February, 11:58
is it real or a dream?
is the dream real?
who made real?
who wants to know?

it feels as if reality is being shaken
breaking into fragments
mixed, released
and we are walking through timelines

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 February, 12:25
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Then for your sanity the right thing to do is for me to block you.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
19 February, 06:56 (E)
that's what i've been wondering

suZy Connolly @suZq14
19 February, 02:50

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 February, 12:02
you and your families are safe- Q
how do you bait a shadow into the light?
it was mentioned by someone else, how do you get away with a massive landgrab?
was the chemical really what they said it was?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 February, 11:22
Couldn't help but think of you on
#KennedySunday 🇺🇸

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 February, 02:32
I am shocked that you believe EVERYTHING you see folks. Go do your research. GEEZZ.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
19 February, 02:29
oh its real alright. Dont listen to this idiot on tik tok. retired LTC Dr Pete Chambers is there. He is reporting on it and its BAD..VERY bad. VK, this video is BS..sorry.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
18 February, 10:56
😂😉🤣🤣
they had them at hello...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 February, 10:41
AU family could you please do your thing? Thank you from the bottom of my heart
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
19 February, 03:11
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
🙏💗

chuck ross @chuckster
18 February, 08:30
What's the upshot of what's going on? Well, the DNC/Biden admin are being shown up as buffoons, they failed to do what's right, and underscores none of these people can be trusted. Fake or not, it severely hurts the DNC/Private Equity in that they're being blamed. How does this fit into any part of "THE PLAN?"

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 February, 08:04
@VincentKennedy I am guessing this is not you on Telegram?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 February, 12:04
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
nope

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
18 February, 06:48
Hmm, pretty much the same question, 21 days ago.

American Girl @Americangirl
19 February, 05:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
It is a dang good question... tired of all the smoke and mirrors. Feel like I'm loosing my mind. I need answers.

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
20 February, 09:34
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
EVERYTHING connected to the Prince of this World system IS A LIE, even actual realities are twisted if his hand touches it in any way it is a lie it is a lie because it leads you away from the main TRUTH it may look, feel and function like its reality but Satan's Matrix works like the perfect illusion to the sleeping mind.

When we FIRST awaken to this its a real struggle to separate myth from reality because its all jumbled up in our minds till research and digging separates the dirt from the find like in Archelogy it takes awhile to see what you think your seeing!

Remember the end is not for everyone IF YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT DON'T WASTE TIME WORRYING ABOUT IT that's how the lie baits you and you become distracted unable to move forward!

Sometimes we must back away calm ourselves and reassess what we are looking at we have more than we know is really true!

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
18 February, 06:18
It was a false flag. Vanguard trying to do cover-up.
Smart trains, poisons, and digital ID https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Smart trains, poisons, and digital ID - YouTube

To learn more, see the posts below. https://aim4truth.org/2023/02/14/vanguard-is-a-common-denominator-in-the-east-palestine-ohio-vinyl-chloride-poisoning-dis...

Ion Papa @Ionia
20 February, 07:10
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
many interesting info in this video.
Besides all about the false flag on east palestain,
someone mentions this Pilgrim society and the head of is King Charles who is the first to introduces the term the great reset and Not claus swab.
Any more info on that one? Like when , where etc.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
18 February, 06:12
VK… is this a video of the missing $400,000 missile hitting a train?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
18 February, 06:12
That fishing pole video you posted is getting good use VK 😂✅

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
18 February, 04:31
I have wondered this myself but I believe this is Trump's movie to awaken those still asleep. Two things come to my mind from the past: 1) When a government can no longer function... 2) Trump and Bannon said they would work to give the Left a very bad reputation.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
18 February, 02:58
They tell you chernobyl is not habitable but here you see green trees and where there are green trees there is life. I am.calling BS on this ohio narrative

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 February, 02:48
FF fookery
There are NO coincidences