Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
19 February, 11:53 (E)
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
have you been watching the signs? recently patriot street fighter did a show and stated everyone has turned from msm / external guidance to internal guidance, and God showed me right then. there are two principalities that guide, the external is lucifers, the internal belongs to God alone. what internal guidance does anyone think they have we are one in God in Christ, there is no self guidance outside of that. that gave me a spike in good vibes when God showed me that. You cant go from being externally led to self led without having manufactured it all along a thing beyond our current comprehension of the self and the powers that be. But it is true if people wish to see it or not that going to internal guidance is full reliance of Gods direction and thats where most of the world has gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 February, 12:06
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 February, 12:09
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
Amen. Made in his image. Do not grieve the Holy spirit because it can quenched

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
19 February, 11:08
Oh my dear friend, may Divine Love from God dissolve all that is not of itself and fill you with peace. You've carried such a heavy weight for so long, as others have said, please let God carry it now, so you can rest. We all love and support you always. 🙏💞🙏

19 February, 11:43
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 February, 10:19
WE WIN< they just ganked 40k from meh and STILL ROLLING< WE WIN> WHOO HOO>

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
18 February, 10:20
If by end you mean for the evil to be eradicated from the earth AMEN! I think the phrase there is a special place in hell for you has a new meaning. Bless up DD the best is yet to come. You are here for a reason. Remember your warranty hasn't even started. Glorious indeed:)

18 February, 10:23
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I'll take that and run!

#BlessUp

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
18 February, 09:49
“A while”.
Try “A long time” (20+ years)
(No disrespect.)
For a long time, I knew shit ain’t right.
My shared knowledge has fallen on deaf ears on many instances.
I was agnostic most my life but no longer.
I’ve wanted to “give up” on many occasions as well.
Something keeps my spirits high & hopeful.
With that, I carry on.
Don’t get sucked in to the negativity spewed out my MSM & social networks.
We’re here together for a reason.

18 February, 10:21 (E)
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
No offense taken...

I'm only 46. Was a statistic...

Now I'm me.
#BlessUp

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
18 February, 09:33

18 February, 09:40
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
18 February, 09:21
We all are, but I truly believe we are close. Many people reporting their mortgages and school loans were paid off. Bank of America CEO says we are heading for a financial collapse and we KNOW the gold-backed USN have been sent to the banks. SCOTUS hearing the Brunson case, which I think might just do it. They know if they don't decide correctly, they will also be guilty of treason. Hang in there, Christ has this. BTW, he actually is here on earth right now.

18 February, 09:22
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

wht 2.0 @wht
18 February, 09:54
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
"Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, in the secret chambers; believe not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" Mt24:24-27

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2Cor11:14

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him" Rev1:7

clouds = ALL the Holy angels
Christ's coming will be the biggest event this earth has ever experienced.

His feet will not touch the ground.

"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" 1Th

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

18 February, 09:13
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Recieving loud and clear!

#BlessUp

Ange Love @LoveM
18 February, 09:16
In response Marie xyz to her Publication

Lysanne anon @lysanne
18 February, 09:04
Let’s just take the next indicated baby step… never surrender and never give up. Sleep tight my friend.

18 February, 09:05
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Will do.

Affirmative Ghost Rider!

#BlessUp

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
18 February, 08:54
Me too Dirtclod…. I’m past ready for the finale

18 February, 09:05
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
I'm praying for you.

#BlessUp

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 February, 08:28
After 3 years of being awakened, the one thing I have learned (that I knew already) is NO MAN IS MY SAVIOR. Not the military, not DJT, no one. God Almighty does not need help! Just my 2 cents for what it’s worth. I am truly thankful for Q, the movement, the drops, the education because without it I would still be a sheeple, but the chaos and fear are not of God.

18 February, 08:34
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
It's always been God's plan...

#BlessUp

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 February, 10:40
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Ditto Angie

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
18 February, 08:21
ME TOO!!! My feet are starting to drag and my aim’s a little off now🫤 Dear Q, let’s WRAP IT UP!!! Love, S&T 🙏🙏🙏❤️

18 February, 08:22
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Please, thank you and amen.

#BlessUp

garm hava @sigma777
18 February, 04:09
🙏

18 February, 04:10
In response garm hava to her Publication
I could use all the prayer in the world!

#BlessUp