Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 February, 08:29
:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 11:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ok VK, so tell me what it is that you get out of taking the shrooms?
Nana has done shroom juice when I was younger, have also tried once the Mickey Mouse LSD and some milder acids but other than the real telepathic abilities that the LSD gives, I don't really understand the wanting for all the hallucinations which is mostly what I got out of it.

With the shrooms actually debilitated from laughter, which at the time was funny party time thing occasionally when in a safe environment, but not really something that appeals to me at this point. I mean, only to be fookdup from what I have seen, not really any kind of revelations into soul experience.
You just doing it for mindless fun break or what?

Serious question >>>school me please?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 February, 02:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'll try. I believe that the mushroom opens our sensory perception to the more subtle energies and in a kind way if you respect the medicine. Microdosing is a way to forgo the hallucinogenic effects and possibly benefit in cases of PTSD, depression... Not a certified mushroom consultant. I have Paul Stamets email if you want it in DM. That's where my deeper understanding began. Paul spoke at Bioneers many years ago which is complicated. I know Kenny and Nina that founded that org. They're in Santa Fe. Nana- God put me in the strangest places.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 February, 06:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
This is pretty huge news for Australia where pot is still illegal!

https://www.abc.net.au/new...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Interesting. MDMA is a longer conversation. I am in San Francisco Bay which is no stranger to it. I will need more data as to its medicinal use.
08:30 AM - Feb 18, 2023
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
18 February, 09:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I remember reading years ago that they were allowing its use in palliative care, where families could take it and have a great one last time, with their dying loved one.

This isnt the article I am talking about, but another interesting read.

https://maps.org/news/medi...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
18 February, 11:50
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
That's an interesting use. It was also used in couples therapy with some success. If you've taken it you know why. It opens some channel. An old friend enjoyed telling the story of taking it and calling her estranged mom for the first time in years having experienced a moment of empathy. I've taken it. The experience can be very sensual but I was always guarded as I heard rumors that it can disrupt the fluid balance in the spine. I'll also add that what goes up must come down and that the euphoria one experiences can be accompanied by a low that can be quite intense.