Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 February, 03:25
de ja vu
We have been here before.
Havent felt the de ja vu in a while, but they must have done something We looped back again?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
17 February, 06:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I think we're exiting a loop we've been circling for a long time. We're finally done believing those in control would ever let us be happy, no matter how much they promise things will change.

They are beginning to realize they've lost us and are going through the stages of grief—which can lead to a lot of bad behavior. But like an abusive spouse, once you kick them to the curb for real, everything just starts getting better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 February, 09:42
In response Other Half to her Publication
Nana doesn't think [they] have the capacity for grief.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
I concur. They are not human anymore.
09:44 PM - Feb 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
17 February, 09:50
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
In Nana's opinion the controllers at the tippy top were never human.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 February, 09:54
Oh, yeah, I agree. But those that went for [their] lies, gave up their humanity for illusions of grandeur. Sad.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 February, 10:49
satan has moobs...

The puppeteers become the puppeted....

God does not live in a box.

#BlessUp