Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 06:12
My daughter calls me today…
Her: Mom, something is going on in the world.
Me: like what babe?
Her: Like you’re not a conspiracy theorist and you’re smarter than anyone I know. 😂
Me: I wouldn’t say that.
Her: Mom, there are aliens, China is watching us. They are poisoning Americans through their water supply! I think their President might be a fake. The pandemic may not be real and, and, and…
Me: Breathe babe. Where are you hearing all of this?
Her: Tik Tok mom. It’s nuts!
Me: That’s what yas all called me, Darling girl. You’re on the right track, welcome to the great awakening.
Her: I’m sorry, I love you and I’m listening Mommy.

3 Years!! I just needed one of them to say it. 😭❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
my daughter reached out in a similar way just yesterday!! she texted me saying “alot of crazy stuff is happening and no one is talking about it…”

thankfully she never took the jab, but she used to roll her eyes or stop me when i drop statements or comments. this time she asked what i thought about ohio and another university shooting.

keep praying for this next generation and hats off to the ghosts in the tik tok machine!
07:37 PM - Feb 17, 2023
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 February, 08:04
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
That is wonderful news, I’m happy for you both. I never stop praying! They will need it in spades. I’m not a fan of tik tok but hoorah to the silent warriors. Through any means necessary. God bless you. 🙏🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
17 February, 09:36
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
God bless you, too. Thank you for sharing your victory. It made me realize even the little
steps are share-worthy for all of us praying.