Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 07:44
Today, the topic of purpose came up in a work conversation. It was a lengthy convo with many different definitions and views.

I know many anons/patriots, including myself, often wonder (and sometimes struggle with not knowing) why we are here. - not only in life right now but also 'awake' and in this movement doing what we do every day.

A few years back, I decided to let go of the need to figure it out, or better yet, define what that means. That doesn't mean I don't think about it. I just try not to let it get the best of me while hoping, like the truth, it's revealed for us all.

That being said, someone shared a quote during the conversation today I thought was a great, simple way to sum it up, so I wanted to share...

“there are few better purposes than helping the people you love walk through life.”

I'll also add #FamilyIsEverything ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot @Pissedoffpatriot0179
It's taken us working together to figure this all out. It couldn't have been done separately. We needed each other like a family, to love, to trust, to hold on to when times were tough. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.
#FamilyIsEverything
09:30 PM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pissedoffpatriot0179 in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
16 February, 09:50
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
I would have lost my mind had I not found all of you! AU is the sanity and clarity in my day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
16 February, 09:52
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
I think that's part of the plan. We all needed each other. No one is above another. God looks at us all the same. When people start to get that, things will change.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
16 February, 09:41
Me too and even if they kill our bodies they know they can’t kill our souls. We are special hell we are the ELITE they speak of. They are the trash on the bottom of our shoes. ❤️

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
16 February, 09:50
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Love your enemies. Hard thing to do.
But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Matthew 6:15 NIV
https://matthew.bible/matt...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 February, 09:34
Ditto :)