Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Feelin GEORGEous @feelinGEORGEous
01 August, 10:26
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
🎶How Long Has This Been Going On? 🕶️ 🎶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
01 August, 09:30
Q is more than just one person.
It's a Military Intelligence Operation.
JFK Jr. is one of the "less than 10" with the full picture
on the Q team.
He is also "R" and "Iron Eagle".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
11 February, 08:16
my God i pray you are right!!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
11 February, 08:07
You may be right. John could never expose himself publicly. You have to go back in history during the time Jesus was on earth. Jesus was in their presence, performing miracles, and they still crucified him and didn't believe he was the son of God.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
11 February, 07:59
I've heard that JFK Junior is Q, but I've also heard that Patrick Kennedy is Q as well

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
10 February, 12:12

Happy Lucky @godimage
10 February, 03:07
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
Trump's mission is to bring peace on Earth, he makes peace on North - South Korea and many countries in Middle East - Just human being's heavy karma of killing stops his mission to spread peace far more further - Americans need to be vegan to pardon animals and stop quarrels and killing each other in order to progress in the human history evolution to upper level of high spiritual consciousness

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 12:48
so many things say this lid is about to blow. if i thought Biden was truly my prez i would be beside myself. i am calm and know that i know he is not nor will he ever be. TRUMP IS THE POTUS FOR ME AND YOU this we know calm our calm before the storm

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
10 February, 12:08
I agree 100%. ♥️

Willow My dogo @Willow5
10 February, 12:06
same!

Val Lyn @Vallyn
08 February, 10:05
Yassssss 😉

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
08 February, 08:46
That is exactly what I believe too!!!

Michael Catino @MCanon
08 February, 08:25
God Bless them all in Jesus name Amen.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 February, 07:56

Erik Westre @norpat66
08 February, 07:50
He could be, but I'm not convinced he is. But I sure hope that you're right and that I'm wrong. I don't believe that any person is Q.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
08 February, 05:25
China wants your DNA and this is why...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
08 February, 03:05
Q is military operation.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 February, 10:59
; )

Rosalee Harris @Chcknmom
08 February, 07:22
My covfefe and I agree with you, Casey.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 February, 08:15
In response Rosalee Harris to his Publication
May our😭for the 👼, our💝for🅿️🎺UNITE 🗽+🌎in Psalm/Song:
"Covfefe> https://youtu.be/WXNqHCyAG...

🆘S.O.S.Dimash» https://youtu.be/wDtuxUIm7...

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 February, 06:03
Juan O Savin ?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
08 February, 06:55
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Vincent Fusca 2

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
08 February, 05:17
Unfortunately those that refuse to wake up are the ones that lack curiosity or any amount of common sense. They do not question anything they do as they are told. Wear your mask, social distance, hell they event buy designer masks. They will need to be shocked awake.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 February, 07:18
In response Tara Harris to her Publication
Yeah, designer masks. WTF

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
08 February, 05:08
Q isn't a person. It's a military operation.

Pat Harger @Quickchange63
08 February, 03:27
LETS DO THIS WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
08 February, 03:23

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 03:18

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 03:18
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 February, 03:17
i agree 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯