Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
16 February, 04:58
IDAHO 🔥🔥🔥

"Idaho lawmakers introduce legislation to criminalize those who administer COVID vaccines"

"The bill would make administering an mRNA vaccine -- a COVID vaccine -- a misdemeanor."

"Sen. Tammy Nichols, R-Middleton, and Rep. Judy Boyle, R-Midvale, sponsored HB 154. It was introduced in the House Health & Welfare Committee on Feb. 15. According to the bill text, "A person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state."

NOW YOU'RE TALKIN! GOD BLESS, IDAHO!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
We tried to move to Mt Home ID, last June, but there was a 2 yr wait for well drilling, because of all the WA, OR leftists moving there... kind of like all the CA locusts moving to our current area. 😔

We found 80 ac for 120k, but, without the water, we would not be able to move our animals. The lot just went under contract... quite sad about that...
05:05 PM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 February, 06:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Damn...I'm so sorry. What state are you in now? We are looking for land too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 February, 06:58
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Northern AZ... we call it little Califirnia now... very sad.

Soon, the valley will be a sea of roofs... no more antelope and coyotes..

The annoying thing is, many will sell their CA property, to gov agencies (whether obvious or not), that will then turn it into housing for border jumpers - paying them to vote left, WITH OUR TAX MONEY.

Makes me spit. 😡

We took a week to investigate all around Boise... nice place, about the same weather as we have - we are at 4800ft here in AZ, this is about the equivalent of the 2 day drive north to a place much lower in altitude...

Main difference is, they get more precipitation all year, we tend to get a monsoon in July, then snow in February... like we got Tuesday night.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 February, 07:01 (E)
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
haha sorry about all the repeated pics... AU is going so slow, I thought it had not loaded, now it won't let me edit to remove them