Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 December, 10:25
Merry Christmas AU family! It's a beautiful day 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 December, 11:35
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
This will be my theme song now. I bother the neighbors with my music/singing all the time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 December, 08:59
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️ I usually always have music on. Live out in the middle of no where so no one to both with mine. Hopefully your neighbors enjoy this one

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 February, 02:56
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
One of my favorite personal inside family joke sayings goes like this...

"I don't always drink my morning coffee at 7 am on Saturday morning while jamming to Three Dog Night-Shambala with my stereo's volume cranked all the way up...but when I do, so do the neighbors!"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Shambala - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupShambala · Three Dog NightCyan℗ A Geffen Records Release; ℗ 1973 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 2011-01-01Produ...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
One of my morning songs but Bob Marley's 3 Little Birds has been my alarm wake up song for 17 years lol..not kidding 17

https://youtube.com/watch?...
Grateful Dead - Truckin' - YouTube

Grateful Dead - Truckin' Garcia;Lesh;Weir;Hunter Lyrics:Truckin got my chips cashed in. keep truckin, like the do-dah manTogether, more or less in line, jus...

01:08 AM - Feb 16, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it