Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 December, 10:25
Merry Christmas AU family! It's a beautiful day 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
25 December, 11:35
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
This will be my theme song now. I bother the neighbors with my music/singing all the time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
❤️❤️❤️ I usually always have music on. Live out in the middle of no where so no one to both with mine. Hopefully your neighbors enjoy this one
08:59 PM - Dec 25, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 February, 02:56
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
One of my favorite personal inside family joke sayings goes like this...

"I don't always drink my morning coffee at 7 am on Saturday morning while jamming to Three Dog Night-Shambala with my stereo's volume cranked all the way up...but when I do, so do the neighbors!"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Shambala - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupShambala · Three Dog NightCyan℗ A Geffen Records Release; ℗ 1973 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 2011-01-01Produ...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 February, 01:08
One of my morning songs but Bob Marley's 3 Little Birds has been my alarm wake up song for 17 years lol..not kidding 17

https://youtube.com/watch?...
Grateful Dead - Truckin' - YouTube

Grateful Dead - Truckin' Garcia;Lesh;Weir;Hunter Lyrics:Truckin got my chips cashed in. keep truckin, like the do-dah manTogether, more or less in line, jus...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 February, 01:09
Forgot to say ai love this song and this band