Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
I must have been very bad on Twitter to be put in time-out for so long.
#badgeofhonor
10:52 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 February, 12:16
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
It's ok cowboy, I was very bad too.
I shared scripture daily and was not shy about sharing my faith.
I also shared information about human trafficking, vaccines, the election and THEM. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
16 February, 09:12
You are not the only one. I have appealed many times to no avail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
16 February, 08:21
Sigh…..same here. 😆

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
16 February, 05:59
They did it to me also .. 11 hours

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
15 February, 11:54
hang in there Cowboy… I was suspended last February and got reinstated Monday!!!

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
15 February, 11:53
You'll be back soon 🤞

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
15 February, 11:39
Badge of honor here too. I finally created a new account. The followers... mean nothing to me. I do enjoy when I find someone that I had learned to trust in my old TwittLife. I feel like I found an old friend.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 February, 10:54
I go check it out every day. Makes me sad. Serves me no purpose.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
15 February, 11:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I’m starting to feel more like an observer, rather than a contributor.