Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 February, 09:42
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Of course something registers as weird. It's just that it makes sense if you put it in the context of a yearlong lockdown that was designed to reduce disease spread.

And sure, medical misdiagnosis has played a part in that, as well. Nobody sane on both sides of the debate is denying that.

The thing is, if you didn't take statistics, that exist in a specific context, ripped them out of their context, then often included FALSE context along with it or excluded other information along with it, then it wouldn't be quite so surprising that people aren't up in arms about it.

Doesn't even necessitate the bullshit, demeaning explanation that people are brainwashed. Which is just really fucking condescending towards your fellow people. I'm as sick and tired of that as I am of the MSM playing the opposite end of this story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

J.J. Jameson @jjj
Have you ever considered that people just, like, disagree with you? Or do you not grant them enough autonomy to do so? Because that's exactly what condescending would mean.
12:04 PM - Feb 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 February, 12:41
Oh please, stop moving the goalposts. We're both adults.

"There's a lot more to my personal experience with "brainwashing" than you likely know."

It's funny you say that because there is also a lot more to the decision making of the people you call brainwashed that you don't know about. Given that you've never met them.
It's a hypocritical thing to fall back on when you're doing that to half the country in the same breath.

And no, don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say it sounds condescending. I said it is condescending. You know why I say so? Because I am part of the millions of people you are being condescending towards, and it's not up to you to say "oh it just sounds like I am" - no you are, right now, to me. And in the same vain to millions of others whose reasons you haven't heard just like you're claiming I haven't heard yours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396