Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 February, 06:05
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Did you get sick? Trust me, it was not the flu.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
15 February, 10:27
I asked my brother-in-law that very question when were having a disagreement about Covid and his reply was, "Well, everyone was washing their hands." I then asked why didn't washing hands keep Covid numbers down. Crickets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 February, 10:01
I have found you have to have a distrust element before really accepting. People who have started to question things, will get this.

However...

I have been flabbergasted by many people that I point this out to.
who reply "the masks and distancing caused this".

Unfortunately, people that are comfortable must be pushed to the edge of the precipice. IMO, the financial collapse will push all there.

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
15 February, 10:00
Most Covidians say this shows masking and social distancing works. 😳

Water Mark @Watermark
15 February, 09:56
Its baffling how they can't see it. Not just their inability to connect the dots but in that their eyes seem to see a blank page.

Our pediatrician said in fall of 2020, "At least masks are keeping the flu in check."

Un-freaking believable.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 February, 09:44 (E)
Been posting this for years now. It is so obvious.

Ange Love @LoveM
15 February, 09:42
The challenge I encounter with my family is the "common sense" also disappeared 😉if I say or show them "truth" they are seriously triggered and blame their feelings on me lol😂so...I pray for them and continue to love them n spite of themselves🙏🏻❤️🤗

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 February, 09:42
Of course something registers as weird. It's just that it makes sense if you put it in the context of a yearlong lockdown that was designed to reduce disease spread.

And sure, medical misdiagnosis has played a part in that, as well. Nobody sane on both sides of the debate is denying that.

The thing is, if you didn't take statistics, that exist in a specific context, ripped them out of their context, then often included FALSE context along with it or excluded other information along with it, then it wouldn't be quite so surprising that people aren't up in arms about it.

Doesn't even necessitate the bullshit, demeaning explanation that people are brainwashed. Which is just really fucking condescending towards your fellow people. I'm as sick and tired of that as I am of the MSM playing the opposite end of this story.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 February, 09:21
to which they glorify the masks.
insanity intensified.
😒
no tamiflu sold either

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
15 February, 09:20
Exactly!!!