Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 February, 11:58
Totally forgot to start my fast this morning so starting now. Who's in for the next 48 hours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Can you give Quick Cliff Notes? 🙏😬

Just water?
Coffee?

🤷‍♀️. (I am an intermittent faster, but Complete Fasting “Virgin”!).

Starting right now though 12:00 PM EST. (11:00 AM my time, CST).
12:02 PM - Feb 15, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
15 February, 01:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I can go without food no problem, being doing it since I was a teen, but giving up the hot drink (decaff') coffee with a little oat milk, is something I'm not yet ready to go without..😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
15 February, 12:20
VK mentioned before water and black coffee are ok. I’m guessing tea without sugar or milk is ok too. But no other food or drink for 48 hrs

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 February, 12:24
In response BlockII to his Publication
Thank you! 🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 February, 01:26
In response BlockII to his Publication
I use stevia.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
15 February, 12:15

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
15 February, 12:25
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Thank you! 🙏